RMSA JK i.e Jammu & Kashmir Rashtriya Madhymik Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 550 Teachers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
RMSA JK Recruitment 2017
RMSA JK Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online rmsa.jk.gov.in for the post of Teachers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jammu & Kashmir Rashtriya Madhymik Shiksha Abhiyan. Jammu & Kashmir Rashtriya Madhymik Shiksha Abhiyan has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teachers Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu &
Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualification and age, for the posts of contractual Subject Specific Teachers at Secondary Level in 110 High schools upgraded under RMSA during 2014-15 as per the category wise breakup tabulated below:
The application form shall be filled online alongwith Photograph; Certificates etc. The form together with instructions for filling up the application forms will be available at the website: www.rmsa.jk.gov.in of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan from 24.03.2017.
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the posts before filling the online Application forms.
Last date for filling of online application form complete in all respect is 10.04.20 17.
Last date for submission of fee in the bank in case of e-Challan mode of payment is 11.04.2017.
Pay: The engagement is purely on contractual basis on consolidated salary Rs.30283/- per month. However the salary may change as per actual approval from MHRD, Government of India from time to time.
Vacancies in RMSA JK Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Jammu & Kashmir Rashtriya Madhymik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA JK) Teachers post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
RMSA JK Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for RMSA JK Recruitment 2017 for the Teachers posts is given below.
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
RMSA JK Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay: The engagement is purely on contractual basis on consolidated salary Rs.30283/- per month. However the salary may change as per actual approval from MHRD, Government of India from time to time.
RMSA JK Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
RMSA JK Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Test &
RMSA JK Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- a) Date of commencement of submission of online applications = 24.03.2017
- b) Last date for submission of online applications = 10.04.2017
- c) Last date for submission of fee in J&K Bank in case of fee submission by e-Challan. = 11.04.2017
RMSA JK Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this RMSA JK Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to rmsa.jk.gov.in (RMSA JK Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teachers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RMSA JK Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- The online applications/documents should be submitted with fee of Rs. 100/- in favour of State Coordinator RMSA, J&K, payable at J&K Bank Moving Secretariat A/c (0110040100019408) as per the mode specified in the online process.
RMSA JK Exam Online Practice Test:
- RMSA JK Teachers Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers