RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 1120 Sub-Inspectors vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
RPF SI Recruitment 2018
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online si.rpfonlinereg.org for the post of Sub-Inspectors this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Railway Protection Force. Railway Protection Force has recently publish an advertisement notification for Sub-Inspectors Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2018.
The RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Sub-Inspectors Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30/06/2018.
Vacancy in RPF SI Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Railway Protection Force (RPF SI) Sub-Inspectors post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
RPF SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for RPF SI Recruitment 2018 for the Sub-Inspectors posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduate from a recognized University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Level 6 of 7th CPC pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 35,400/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the written examination and PET/ PMT. (More Details Please Check the Advt.).
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 01/06/2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/06/2018.
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this RPF SI Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to si.rpfonlinereg.org (RPF SI Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Sub-Inspectors Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RPF SI Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Candidates applying for the post notified in this Employment Notice have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No. 2|
* Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
|For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Exserviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class.|
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
Note: In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee will not be refunded.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE:
- I) ONLINE fee payment through internet baking or debit/credit cards.
- II) OFFLINE fee payment through a) SBI Bank Challan payment mode in any branch of SBI. b) Post office Challan Payment Mode in any branch of computerized Post Office. The online payment will be allowed till 23.59 hrs of 02.07.2018 and offline payment will be allowed till 23.59 hrs of 05.07.2018 for candidates who register themselves till 23.59 hrs of 30.06.2018. However, registration will be confirmed only on payment of the fee.
- III) All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidates. If the fee is paid through offline mode viz (II) a) & b) above, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- IV) Minorities include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) subject to revision/deletion/inclusion, if any, received till the closing date of notification. Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish, at the time of DV, “Minority Category Declaration” affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that they belong to any of the above minority communities, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- V) Economically Backward Class ( EBC) candidates are those whose annual family income is less than Rs. 50,000/-. Such Candidates should have valid Income Certificate in the prescribed format or on the letterhead of the Issuing Authority to this effect. The certificate details should be filled in the online application and same should be submitted at the time of DV. Candidates having BPL card also eligible for fee concession under EBC and all these candidates seeking fee concession should fill in the relevant details in the ONLINE application.
- VI) Candidates who appear in CBT will be eligible for fee refund. For exam fee refund (amount as applicable), they should provide details of beneficiary account viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, and Account Number and IFSC code.
- VII) Applications not accompanied with examination fee, wherever applicable, will be summarily rejected.
RPF SI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these RPF SI Sub-Inspectors Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in RPF SI Recruitment written test exam. Search RPF SI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Railway Protection Force, All India
Official Website:- constable.rpfonlinereg.org & www.indianrailways.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- RPF SI Sub-Inspectors Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018