RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 402 Junior Instructor vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for the post of Junior Instructor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Instructor Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sep. 2016.
Vacancies in RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Junior Instructor post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 for the Junior Instructor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 12th/B.E/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma or equivalent Qualification. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 37 years old.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Written Test (More Information Please Check The Advt.)
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 21-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-10-2016.
- Last Date Of Application Fees: 22-10-2016
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this RSMSSB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in (RSMSSB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Instructor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RSMSSB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- General and OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs. 650/- Rupees Only.
- For Non-Creamy layer BC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs.450/- Rupees Only.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.350/- Rupees Only.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers