RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 657 Junior Engineer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online energy.rajasthan.gov.in for the post of Junior Engineer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Rajasthan Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited. Rajasthan Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Engineer Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sep. 2016.
Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled on 19.7.2000 in five Companies, wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan. These Companies are engaged in the field of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the State. To assist in achieving the goal of supplying 24×7 quality, reliable and affordable power to all citizens of Rajasthan, these five Power Companies are looking for promising & energetic Graduate Engineers, having excellent academic record who are willing to join these Power Companies as “Junior Engineer-I” for building their own bright career. These companies offer very good remuneration, apart from attractive facilities, in comparison to similar Power Utilities in India.
Online Applications are invited for appointment as Junior Engineer-I (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ C&I/ Fire & Safety) in following five power sector Companies:
Vacancies in RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Rajasthan Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (RVUNL) Junior Engineer post details are given below
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer-I (Electrical)||
Junior Engineer-I (Mechanical)
|Junior Engineer-I (Civil)||
Junior Engineer-I (Control & Instrumentation)
|Junior Engineer-I (Fire & Safety)||
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for RVUNL Recruitment 2016 for the Junior Engineer posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Education Qualification|
|Junior Engineer-I (Electrical)||The candidate must hold four ‘ears’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Electronics/ Power Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by I..aw in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.|
|Junior Engineer-I (Mechanical)||The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & lndustrial/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.|
|Junior Engineer-I (Civil)||The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Structural/Civil Construction/Civil Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.|
|Junior Engineer-I (Control & Instrumentation)||The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele- Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Controls or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.|
|Junior Engineer-I (Fire & Safety)||The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE; or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi., in :-
(i) Fire Fighting/ Industrial Safety Engineering.OR
(ii) Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering with full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from a University/Institution.
- 1. The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 37 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online
submission of Application i.e. on the 1.1.2017.
- 2. The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by:
(i) 5 years in the case of male candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste(SC),
Scheduled Tribes(ST), Backward Class(BC) and Special Backward Class (SBC);
(ii) 5 years in the case of woman candidate of General category;
(iii) 10 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to SC, ST, BC and SBC;
(iv) 10 years, 13 years and 15 years for the Persons with Disability (Physically Handicapped) candidates belonging to General category, BC/SBC category and
SC/ST category, respectively.
- 3. The upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who
had served under the Government/ Nigam on a substantive basis on any post before his
conviction and was eligible for appointment under the Regulations.
- 4. The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxable by a period equal to the term of
imprisonment served in the case of ex-prisoner who was not overage before his conviction
and was eligible for appointment under the Regulations.
- 5. The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxable by a period equal to the service
rendered in the N.C.C. in the case of Cadet Instructors and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, they shall be
deemed to be within the prescribed age limit.
- 6. The Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after release from the Army shall be deemed to be within the age-limit even though they have crossed the age limit when they appear before the Committee had they been eligible as such at the time of their joining the Commission in the Army.
- 7. There shall be no age limit in the case of persons repatriated from Pakistan during the
1971 Indo-Pak War.
- 8. There shall be no upper age limit for candidates already serving in connection with affairs of Nigam, if applying in the same Nigam. It is clarified that this relaxation is admissible to in-service candidate, only in that Nigam where he/she is working but not in any other Nigam.
- 9. There shall be no upper age limit in the case of widows and divorced women.
- 10. The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by one year in case the candidate
had undergone apprenticeship training under provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 in
the same Nigam.
- 11. The provision of Age relaxation is non-cumulative i.e. relaxation may be claimed
under any one provision, but relaxation admissible under any two clauses would
not be clubbed.
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Candidates on appointment, will be initially engaged as “Probationer Trainee’ for a period
of two years and during the period of Probation Training they will be paid fixed remuneration @ Rs. 13,200/- per month. On successful completion of probation training period, they will be fixed in the Running Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 3600/-.
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
RVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2016
- 1. A Computer based “Written Competitive Exam” shall be conducted through Online mode. The medium of written competitive examination will be ‘English’ only, except for the Hindi subject. The question paper shall be of maximum 100 marks, consisting of Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice Options- MCQ) as under:
(iv) Hindi General
(v) English General
- 2. There will be ‘Negative’ marking for each wrong answer.
- 3. To become eligible for consideration for appointment, candidates shall be required to
secure minimum passing marks as detailed below in the written competitive exams :-
(i) UR category candidates – 30% marks
(ii) SC/ST/BC/ SBC/ PWD (PH) Category candidates – 20% marks
- 4. There shall be no ‘Interview’.
- 5. For selection against “Unreserved” vacancies, candidates must be eligible for appointment as “Unreserved” candidate. It is clarified that in case of availing relaxation in ‘Age’ and/or ‘Fee’, a candidate does not become ineligible for selection against “Unreserved” vacancy.
- 6. A brief out-line of scope of each paper is given hereunder for general guidelines of
candidates, but is not intended to be exhaustive :- (i) Reasoning & Mental Ability :- Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc. (ii) Mathematics :- Mathematics (Class-XII level). (iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science :- Current events, including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons & Places in recent news, Games & Sports, Science, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan. (iv) Hindi General :- Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).(v) English General English Grammar and language (Class-X level).
- 7. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination
cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from beiiig
generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may
include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute
discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test.
Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test
delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- 8. If the examination is held in more than one session due to one or other reason, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any
- 9. RVUN would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of
other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the
analytical procedure adopted by RVUN in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the
responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, RVUN reserves
right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such
candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- 10. The scores of online exam are obtained by adopting the following procedure :-
(i) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in the objective test is
considered for arriving at the ‘Corrected Score’ after applying penalty for wrong
(ii) The ‘Corrected Scores’ so obtained by candidates are made equivalent to take care
of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in
different sessions to arrive at the ‘Equated Scores’. Scores obtained by candidates
on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of
all the forms.
(iii) Scores on total is calculated with decimal point upto two digits.
- 11. Category-wise Merits lists of all the successful candidates for each discipline i.e.
Electrical, Mechanical, Control & Instrumentation, Civil and Fire & Safety shall be
prepared separately for each company on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in
Written Competitive Examination. However, in case two or more candidates acquire the same marks, then their date of birth shall be deciding factor to determine their inter-se merit, i.e. the elder candidate shall be placed higher in the merit-list.
RVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Call Letter Download 2016 ( Admit Card)
- (i) Candidates will have to visit any one of the above websites for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- (ii) Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified in the call letter for Exam will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is One hour, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions, etc.
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.10.2016
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1. All eligible candidates are required to apply online on any of the following websites
from 21st September, 2016 to 13th October, 2016 and application through no other
mode will be accepted :-
www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in www.energy.rajasthan .gov.in/rvunl
- 2. Before applying online, every candidate should :-
(i) choose one of the company of his/ her choice. As Online Written Competitive Exams for
the same discipline for all five power companies are to be held together, candidates are advised to apply in one of five power companies of their choice. No second opportunity shall be given lateron for any change in company.
(ii) scan self photograph and signature, ensuring that the photograph and signature both
adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for scanning and uploading the photograph & signature; and
(iii) have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number throughout this recruitment process. RVUN/ Nigams will send intimation to download call letters for the Examination, etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Nigams will not be responsible for bouncing back of any e-maul / SMS sent to candidates.
- 3. Submitting Online Application form
(i) Candidates vill have to go to one of the above websites and click on the option “APPLY
ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION’ and
enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and
Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate
should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS
indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission
of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to
verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online
application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the
“FINAL SUBMIT” button.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father! Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly
in the application as it appears in the Certificates! Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any
change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. (vi) Validate details and save application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “SAVE
AND NEXT” button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in
the Guidelines for “Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature” detailed
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and vcrify the entire application form before
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and
ensuring that the photograph & signature uploaded and all other details filled are
(xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment of ‘Fee’.
(xii) Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- (i) The application fee payable is as under:—
(a) UR(GEN) 600/-
(b) SC/ST/BC /SBC/ PWD(PH) 300/-
- (ii) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- (iii) Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 21st September, 2016 to
13th October, 2016.
- (iv) Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC & SBC
categories. Such candidates are considered in UR (GEN) Category and shall deposit fee of
- (v) SC/ST/BC/SBC category candidates belonging to other States shall be treated as
“Unreserved (General)” category candidate. They should apply under the UR(GEN)
category by depositing fee of Rs. 600/-. (vi) Application fee once paid shall neither be refunded in any circumstances, nor it can be reserved for any other recruitment or selection.
Payment Of Fee
- (i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process
can be completed by following the instructions.
- (ii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro),
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards? Mobile Wallets.
- (iii) After submitting payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- (iv) On successful completion of the transaction, an “E-Receipt” will be generated.
- (v) Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment,
candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and
Password and repeat the process of payment.
- (vi) Candidates are required to take a printout of the “E-Receipt” and “Online Application
Form”. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not
have been successful.
- (vii) For Credit Card users:- All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If using a non-Indian
credit card, the bank will convert to local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- (viii) To ensure the security of data, close the browser window onc transaction is completed.
- (ix) There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fee.
RVUNL Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- RVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Last Updated on by