SAI i.e Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 176 Assistant Coaches vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 SAI Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in SAI Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 SAI Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 SAI Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 SAI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 SAI Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 SAI Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 SAI Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 SAI Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
SAI Recruitment 2016
Sports Authority of India (SAI), invites applications from ELIGIBLE CITIZENS OF INDIA for filling up 176 vacancies (General-89, SC-26, ST-13 & OBC-48) of Asstt. Coaches in the Pay Band- II (Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (pre-revised)) at its various Regional Centres / Sub-Centres / Training Centres spread all over India. Candidates shall apply online through the websites of Sports Authority of India (SAI), National Institute of Sports (NIS), Patiala & Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India (MYA&S), i.e., www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in, www.nsnis.org & www.yas.nic.in for the above post [NO APPLICATION THROUGH ANY OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED].
SAI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in for the post of Assistant Coaches this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Sports Authority of India. Sports Authority of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Coaches Posts vacancies jobs opening for Nov. 2016.
Vacancies in SAI Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Sports Authority of India (SAI) Assistant Coaches post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
SAI Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for SAI Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Coaches posts is given below.
- (a) Diploma in coaching from SAI / NS-NIS or from any other recognized Indian / Foreign University. OR
- (b) Participation in Asian Games/World Championship with Certificate Course in Coaching. OR
- (c) Qualification and participation in Olympic Games.
- 21 to 30 Years as on last date of application i.e. 1.12.2016
RELAXATION IN AGE LIMIT
(i) Up-to a maximum of 05 years in case of departmental candidates
(ii) Personnel/ Candidates who are not regular employees of SAI, but have been engaged on Contract basis would be provided age relaxation for the entire period of their engagement on Contract basis in SAI i.e., such person(s) shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his/her actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post, he/she shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit. They will have to meet the other qualifying conditions of education etc.
(b) Up-to a maximum of 05 years in the case of SC/ ST candidates.
(c) Up-to a maximum of 03 years in the case of OBC candidates.
(d) Up-to 05 years for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89
(e) Up-to a maximum of 05 years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 05 years Military Service as on 01.08.2016 and have been released (i) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed by 01.08.2016 otherwise then by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or (ii) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service, or (iii) on invalidment.
(f) Up-to a maximum of 05 years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years Military Service as on 31.08.2016 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three months notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
(g) Up-to a maximum of 05 years for employees working in Government Organizations.
(h) Up-to a maximum of 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates serving as Govt. employees in accordance with the Govt. of India instructions. An applicant claiming age relaxation under this para should produce a certificate from his/her employer to the effect that he/she is a Govt. servant as on the date of advertisement.
SAI Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Director General, who is the Principal Executive Officer and Secretary, are both appointed by the Government of India.
- The post of Assistant Coach is the entry level in Group ‘B’ post in the Cadre of Coaches.
- Assistant Coach are eligible for promotion to the next Grade in Group-A, i.e. Coach, Sr. Coach and then to Chief Coach as per the provisions of Recruitment Rules. Chief Coach presently are borne in Pay Band-3 with pay scale of Rs.15,600/- 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/- (pre-revised).
- The vacancies shall be filled- up as per the vacancy position indicated above.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India and their seniority will be maintained on all India basis.
- SAI reserves the right to post any candidate anywhere in India. The decision of SAI in this regard shall be final and binding upon the candidates. Therefore, only the candidates willing to work anywhere in India, need to apply.
- Allowances and other benefits: The candidates recruited shall be entitled for Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Leave, Medical Benefits, etc., as per Central Government Rules.
- Sports Kit – The Coach shall be entitled for Sports Kit as per rules.
SAI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
SAI Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and falls under the category 3(a)&(b) will be called for a written examination which will be held at Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai Bangalore and Guwahati or other place as decided by the Sports Authority of India.
- The successful candidates in the Online Computer Based Test will be called to appear for Physical fitness test/ Skill test followed by the Interview at the place to be decided / intimated by SAI in the ratio of 1:3.
- The selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared by the Selection Committee based on the interview and Field Test. (To determine the final merit list, 30% weightage for academic achievement, 30 % weightage for written exam, 30 marks for Physical fitness test/ Skill test and 10 marks for the Interview).
- The entire process of Online Computer Based Test, field test and interview is likely to be completed by 31.12.2016.
For Olympians [Category 2(c)]
- Candidates who fall under the category of 2(c) would be called for interview directly and would be offered direct appointment based on the number of posts to be offered under this category.
- The process for appointment of candidates under category 2(c) [Olympians] will be taken up separately and on a continuing case to case basis based on applications. The selected candidates under this category would be asked to join immediately thereafter.
- Coaches appointed under category 2(c) would be allowed to continue their sports training so long as they are active sportspersons and maintain desired performance at international level. Thereafter, these Coaches will have to undergo the Diploma in Sports Coaching conducted by NSNIS Patiala before they take up the Coaching assignment.
- The Syllabus for Written Exam for category 2(a) & 2(b) will be as per NIS Diploma Course and will be posted on SAI Website after the closing date of Applications.
SAI Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
Schedule of process for the Post of Assistant Coaches
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications|
10-11-2016 (10.00 AM)
Last Date for Completion of Step-1 & 2 of On-Line Registration
|01-12-2016 (06.00 PM)|
|Last Date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India|
SAI Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Eligible applicants are required to apply through ‘online application Format’ available on SAI’s website www.SAI.aero. The link in www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in , www.nsnis.org & www.yas.nic.in
No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to SAI in connection with the application
Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid E-mail ID: The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. b) A facility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration slip. c) While applying ON-line candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph and their signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each less then 80kb and 30kb respectively) for uploading with application.
The candidate can access the online application form at our website. The online registration site would be open from 10.00 hours on 10.11.2016 to 18.00 hours on 01.12.2016.
After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the System with unique registration number and password, which may be retained for future reference.
Following documents are compulsory to be uploaded with the application:-
i) Certificate for the proof of age ii) Aadhar Card iii) Certificates to support the essential qualification such as (Diploma in coaching, participation in Asian Games, participation in Olympics, etc.) iv) Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/meritorious sports person, etc. issued by Competent Authority for availing relaxation. v) Certificates showing the period of contract with SAI issued by Incharge, SAI Scheme.
Application Fee Payable (Non-Refundable) for each post is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only, as under:
|Application fee(Including bank charges & Service Tax )|
|Candidates belonging to General and OBC category.|
RS.569/- Only (Rs. Five Hundred and Sixty Nine only)
- No fee is required to be paid by woman candidates. No fee is also required to be paid by SC/ST/Ex-servicemen. The candidates from SC/ST/Ex-servicemen categories should enclose a photocopy of certificate issued by competent authority. In the absence of such proof and if no fee has been paid, the application will be rejected on the ground of “fee not paid”. No correspondence or proof sent later will be entertained.
- SAI will accept fee through System Generated Challan of SBI only. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. For depositing the requisite fee candidates should visit SAI website and download the challan form available in the website.
Application Fee & Mode of remittance
- a) The candidates have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee through pre-printed challan only.
- b) Candidates are advised to retain the “ORIGINAL” (candidates’ copy) Challan and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time document verification (in case of selection).
SAI Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- SAI Assistant Coaches Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.