SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 44 Permanent Part-time Medical Officers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1.10 SBI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017
SBI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.sbi.co.in for the post of Permanent Part-time Medical Officers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in State Bank of India. State Bank of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Permanent Part-Time Medical Officers- I (PPMO-I) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Prospective candidates will have to apply to after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of selection, eligibility criteria, application processes and payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- SBI Interview Question Answers
- SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Exam Notification
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Exam Notification
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2017
- SBI Recruitment 2017 Exam Notification
- SBI Recruitment 2017
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- Online Mock Test 2017
- Current Affairs 2017
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
- SBI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Vacancies in SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in State Bank of India (SBI) Permanent Part-time Medical Officers post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Permanent Part-time Medical Officers|
Backlog vacancies detailed as under have been included in the above mentioned total vacancies.
Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available to OBC Candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’. ‘Creamy layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’. (Vacancies for OH category candidates are reserved horizontally.)
Vacancies including reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the requirements of Bank.
SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for SBI Recruitment 2017 for the Permanent Part-time Medical Officers posts is given below.
- Essential Academic Qualifications:- MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Post Qualification Experience:- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on the date of eligibility from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). Experience gained during internship will not be counted.
Maximum Age: Not above 35 years as on 01.01.2017 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1992. Maximum age indicated is for General Category candidates. Relaxation in upper age will be available as below:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years PWD (OBC)- 13 Years PWD (Gen)- 10 Years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 Years|
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- PAY: The starting basic pay is Rs.23,700/- in the scale of Rs. 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 -32,850 applicable to Permanent Part-Time Medical Officer – I (PPMO-I). The salary and other benefits DA, CCA, LFC, Medical facility etc will be as per the Uniform Terms and Conditions of service applicable to such officers. The compensation per annum is ranging between Rs. 6.66 lacs to Rs. 6.87 lacs depending upon place of posting.
SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The selection will be through shortlisting & Interview.
SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-02-2017.
SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The application format is available on Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects.
The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post / courier to the address mentioned in the application along with self-attested copy of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- Proof of education certificate.
- Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Copy of registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India,
- Experience certificate
- Cast certificate issued by competent authority on format prescribed by the Government of India in case of SC/ST.
- OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non- Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01-04-2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC- Non Creamy Layer applicants).
- Original Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
- Brief write-up / Resume as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact (s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including Persons with disabilities for whom no reservation has been mentioned are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID which should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment exercise to receive call letters and other communications, if any.
- The candidates should be medically fit to move freely and undertake tours independently and should not be suffering from any major ailment(s) which may adversely impact his performance in the Bank. Appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by medical officer (s) appointed/authorized by the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication in postal transit.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any case/dispute.
Completed application with enclosures should be sent to “The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 Last Date for receipt of the printout of online application alongwith enclosures at the address mentioned above: 06.02.2017.
SBI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these SBI Permanent Part-time Medical Officers Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in SBI Recruitment written test exam. Search SBI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.