SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 04 Senior Manager (Product Specialist) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.5 SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Merit List
- 1.6 SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.7 SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.8 SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1.9 SBI Senior Manager Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017
SBI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.sbi.co.in for the post of Senior Manager (Product Specialist) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in State bank of India. State bank of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Manager (Product Specialist) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Vacancies in SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in State bank of India (SBI) Senior Manager (Product Specialist) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)|
|Post Name/ Posting Place||Vacancy|
|GEN||OBC (Non Creamy layer)||TOTAL|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist) Posting Places : Chennai, Indore, Mumbai and Bengaluru.||3||1||4|
SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for SBI Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Manager (Product Specialist) posts is given below.
|Post Name/ Posting Place||Eligibility Required as on 31.12.2016||Relevant Experience as on GEN 31.12.2016|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist) Posting Places : Chennai, Indore, Mumbai and Bengaluru.||The candidate should be an MBA graduate from a reputed Institute||Minimum 5 years of postqualification experience in Cash Management related area in any Public Sector Bank/ Foreign Bank/ Private Bank.|
- Minimum 27 years; Maximum 35 years
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate: 3 years.
SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- i) Selection will be based on short listing and personal interview.
- ii) Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Merit List
- The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point) such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 01.02.2017
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees:14.02.2017
- Last date for receipt of print out of Online application along with enclosures at undernoted address: 20.02.2017
SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- i) Candidates will be required to register themselves online through SBI website www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
- ii) Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified.
- iii) Candidates should visit SBI website www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the link – ‘Join SBI/Current Opening’.
- iv) Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
DISPATCH OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION:
Copy of the application (registered online) along with the undernoted documents should be sent to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” by post so as to reach us on or before 20.02.2017.
- i) ID proof/ PAN Card
- ii) Proof of Date of Birth
- iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- iv) Experience certificates
- v) Brief resume
- vi) e-Receipt for fee payment
- vii) NOC from the employer, if presently employed with central/state govt. department/PSU/PSB/Nationalized Banks/ Quasi Government Bodies.
- viii) Form-16 as on 31.03.2016 ix) Last Salary statement
In case of non-receipt of photo copies of online application with required documents by the aforesaid date, the candidature will not be considered for short listing and interview.
- APPLICATION FEE (Non Refundable): Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) to be paid through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
- i) Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs.600/- for all candidates.
- ii) Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- iii) After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter.
- iv) The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- v) On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- vi) If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- vii) There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
SBI Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including Persons with disabilities, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID which should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment exercise to receive call letters and other communications, if any.
- The candidates should be medically fit to move freely and undertake tours independently and should not be suffering from any major ailment(s) which may adversely impact his/ her performance in the Bank. Appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit by medical officer(s) appointed/ authorized by the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication in postal transit.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any case/ dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who will be called for interview after short-listing may be reimbursed Airfare (economy class)/ 2nd A.C. for the shortest route in India on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post during interviews, will not be reimbursed any fare.
SBI Senior Manager Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- SBI Senior Manager Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.