South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 468 Probationary Clerk vacancies advertisement has been published December 19, 2017.
- 1 South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.southindianbank.com for the post of Probationary Clerk this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in South Indian Bank. South Indian Bank has recently published an advertisement notification for Probationary Clerk Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Probationary Clerk Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30.12.2017.
The total vacancies in South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk post details are given below.
The minimum educational qualification for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for the Probationary Clerk posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Less than 26 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540.
- Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 20.12.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.12.2017.
- Online Test – Tentative:- During January 2018
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this South Indian Bank Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.southindianbank.com (South Indian Bank Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Probationary Clerk Posts
- STEP–3: Read the South Indian Bank Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
|General Category||Rs. 600|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 150|
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in South Indian Bank Recruitment written test exam. Search South Indian Bank Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
South Indian Bank
Vacancies Location:- Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi
Official Website:- www.southindianbank.com
Online Practice Test:
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017