SPSC i.e Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 100 Lower Division Clerk vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 SPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in SPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 SPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 SPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 SPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 SPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 SPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
- 1.8 SPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 SPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.10 SPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.11 SPSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
SPSC Recruitment 2017
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.spscskm.gov.in for the post of Lower Division Clerk this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Sikkim Public Service Commission. Sikkim Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Lower Division Clerk Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The SPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Lower Division Clerk Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31-07-2017.
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 100 (Hundred) posts of Lower Division Clerk on temporary regular basis in PB-1 of 5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay of 2600/- in the Sikkim Sub-Ordinate (Ministerial & Executive) Service under DoPART, through Direct Recruitment.
However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, pay shall be governed by Notification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
Vacancies in SPSC Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Lower Division Clerk post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk|
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for SPSC Recruitment 2017 for the Lower Division Clerk posts is given below.
- Class XII examination passed from recognized Board with at least 03 (three) months basic
course in Computer applications.
- Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31.05.2017.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST/BL/PT candidates, 04 years for OBC (Central List) candidates; 03 years for OBC (State List) candidates vide
Notification No. M(135)/12/GEN/DOP dated: 27th May, 2015.
- The upper age limit shall further be relaxed by ten (10) years for persons with Disability in terms of O.M. No. 1632/GEN/DOP, dated: 27.02.2008.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 50 (fifty) years for the purpose of recruitment in Government service under the State of Sikkim in respect of the persons working in Group ‘B’, ‘C’, & ‘D’ category on temporary basis (muster Roll/Ad-hoc /Substitute /
Contract/ Work charged etc.) under the State/Central Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Private Educational Institutes viz. Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim University, Vinayak Mission University established in the State,
Private Companies established in Sikkim under Companies Act, 1956 and in various State/Central Government projects / programmes under implementation in the State vide Notification No. M(3)/Part-III/28/GEN/DOP dated 4th August, 2015.
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- PB-1 of 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of 2600/-
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Only short Listed candidates will be called for the Written Test/Interview/viva. No TA/DA will be admissible for Written Test/Interview.
SPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
|Paper- I||General English (MCQ & Conventional mode)||85||2.30 hrs.|
|General Awareness (MCQ)||35|
|Basic Computer knowledge (MCQ)||15|
(i) General English:
Comprehension/usages & vocabulary, Short essay & précis writing.
(ii) General awareness:
General awareness, current affairs of state & national importance, reasoning
(iii) Basic Computer Knowledge.
Operating system, M.S. Office, Hardware, etc.
Viva – 15 marks
The date of examination can be announced any time. Hence, candidates may
start their preparation immediately.
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-07-2017.
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this SPSC Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.spscskm.gov.in (SPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Lower Division Clerk Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 am. to 03:30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
SPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these SPSC Lower Division Clerk Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in SPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search SPSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
SPSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- SPSC Lower Division Clerk Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers