SPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 47 General Duty Medical Officer vacancies advertisement has been published January 17, 2018.
- 1 SPSC Recruitment 2018
SPSC Recruitment 2018
SPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.spscskm.gov.in for the post of General Duty Medical Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Sikkim Public Service Commission. Sikkim Public Service Commission has recently published an advertisement notification for General Duty Medical Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2018.
The SPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the General Duty Medical Officer Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 16 Mar 2018.
The total vacancies in Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) General Duty Medical Officer post details are given below.
General Duty Medical Officer
The minimum educational qualification for SPSC Recruitment 2018 for the General Duty Medical Officer posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognised university. Should have completed rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of State. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.5000/-.
- Candidates will be called for the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 16 Jan 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16 Mar 2018.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this SPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.spscskm.gov.in (SPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. General Duty Medical Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees is Rs.150/- for General Candidates & No fees For SC/ST through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in SPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search SPSC Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Old Tourism Building
Phone No. : 03592-202722
Official Website:- www.spscskm.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
Be the first to leave a review.