SSC Sub-Inspector 2022 Apply Online Before 30 August 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SSC Sub-Inspector Exam 2022. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SSC Sarkari Naukri 2022.
SSC Recruitment 2022
It is a great opportunity to work under the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Sub-Inspector in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Sub-Inspector
- Total: 4300 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Location: Across India
- Start Application: 17 August 2022
- Closing Date: 30 August 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). For Full Details Check Advt.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. For more details please check Advt.
- Age Limit: 20 to 25
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination. Physical Test.
Job seekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SSC official website ssc.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Sub-Inspector“.
Online Practice Test:
- SSC Sub-Inspector Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test