SSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 1223 Sub-Inspector vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
SSC Recruitment 2018
SSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online ssc.nic.in for the post of Sub-Inspector this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Staff Selection Commission. Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Sub-Inspector Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2018.
The SSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Sub-Inspector Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13 April 2018.
Vacancy in SSC Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Sub-Inspector post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
SSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for SSC Recruitment 2018 for the Sub-Inspector posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
SSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam (Paper-I & Paper II). (More Information Please Check the Advertisement).
SSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 03 Mar 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13 April 2018.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this SSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to ssc.nic.in (SSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Sub-Inspector Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for General Candidates & No Fees for Sc/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan facility.
SSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these SSC Sub-Inspector Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in SSC Recruitment written test exam. Search SSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Delhi
Official Website:- ssc.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- SSC Sub-Inspector Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
Last Updated on by