Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant 2022 Apply Online Before 10th July 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Exam 2022. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Supreme Court of India Sarkari Naukri 2022.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
It is a great opportunity to work under the Supreme Court of India. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Court Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Court Assistant
- Total: 210 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.35400/- Level 6
- Location: Delhi
- Start Application: 20 June 2022
- Closing Date: 10th July 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: Fee of Rs. 500/- For General/OBC Candidates and Rs. 250/- For SC/ST Candidates. The Fee Can be submitted through Online.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University and Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer. For more details please check Advt.
- Age Limit: 18 Years to 30 Years
- Selection will be based on Objective Type Written Test. Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test. Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test. Interview.
Job seekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Supreme Court of India Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Supreme Court of India official website www.sci.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Court Assistant“.
Online Practice Test:
- Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test