Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 400 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016
Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India‟s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. Admission to the One year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL). Greater Noida / Mangalore comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
Vacancies in Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I||400 (Unreserved – 202/OBC-108/SC-60/ST-30)|
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 for the Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I posts is given below.
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Age (As on 01.10.2016) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1996 and (both days inclusive).
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment(including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on being declared as invalid||5 years|
|All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years PWD (OBC) – 13 years PWD (Gen) – 10 years|
Note: Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admissible to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, as per the Government Guidelines.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Para B (D) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated, in this regard by Government of J & K to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Para B (E) above must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, dedicated, have good communication skills (both oral and written), can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
|Type||Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Objective (Online)||1||Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of two hours|
The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks for the online test. Along with the call letters, information handout and a sample test shall also be uploaded on the site which candidates can download to familiarize themselves with the nature of Test & Questions.
Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.
The aggregate marks of qualified candidates in the Objective Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of vacancies declared for each category, will be called for Interview and/ or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank. The qualifying marks in Interview and/or Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank.
The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview and/or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
Schedule of Events
|Start date for Online Registration|
Online Payment of Application Fees
|14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016|
|Last date for Online Registration|
Download of Call letter for Examination
|Date of Online test(Tentative)|
Syndicate Bank PO Call Letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- The date of the Online Examination is 26.02.2017 (tentative). However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination.
- The Candidates should note that all the instructions/ intimations will be provided on the Bank’s website only. The candidates are requested to check the website for the same from time to time for important dates and notifications.
- Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this admission process would be final & binding on all candidates.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- (i) Candidates to go to the Bank‟s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the „CAREER‟ and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- (ii) To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- (iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- (iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- (v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the „Validate your details‟ and „Save & Next‟ button.
- (vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature – (Annexure II).
- (viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- (ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- (x) Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT‟ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- (xi) Click on „Payment‟ Tab and proceed for online payment.
Rs. 100.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
GENERAL & OTHERS
Rs. 600.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY)
- 1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- 2. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- 4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- 5. Non-generation of „‟E-Receipt‟ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- 6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- 7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- 8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank.
Syndicate Bank PO Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers