Tea Board Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 02 Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Tea Board Recruitment 2017
Tea Board Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.teaboard.gov.in for the post of Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Tea Board. Tea Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
A walk-in-interview will be held on 24th March, 2017 as per following schedule from 11.00 a.m. onward at Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Board, Tea Park, Siliguri for engaging two contractual manpower as per followings to work in Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Park, Siliguri purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year, which may be extended based on performance.
- Jobs in West Bengal 2017
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2017
- WB TET 2017
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Vacancies in Tea Board Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Tea Board Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Jr. Analyst (Pesticide Residue and Heavy metals)|
Jr. Chemist (Bio Chemistry division)
Tea Board Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Tea Board Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist posts is given below.
The particulars of the posts under this project are given below:-
|Name Of the Post||Educational Qualification and Experience||Nature of duties|
|Jr. Analyst (Pesticide Residue and Heavy metals)||B Sc. /M.Sc. in Chemistry with knowledge in mass spectroscopy. Person having experience in pesticide residue analysis of tea and handling of LC MSMS, GC MSMS, ICP MS etc. will be given preference.||To assist in day to day work of sample analysis in Pesticide Residue division of QCL including Sample preparation, analysis of pesticide residues, Heavy metals; calculation of results, reporting, instruments like LC MS MS, GC MS MS, ICP MS, GC operation etc.|
|Jr. Chemist (Bio Chemistry division)||B Sc. /M.Sc. in Chemistry Persons having experience in chemical analysis of food and handling related instruments will be given preference.||To carry out day to day work of sample analysis for biochemical and quality parameters of tea at QCL including Sample preparation, analysis, calculation of results, reporting etc|
Tea Board Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Emoluments Rs. per month (Consolidated)|
|Jr. Analyst (Pesticide Residue and Heavy metals)||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Jr. Chemist (Bio Chemistry division)||Rs. 20,000/-|
Tea Board Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Tea Board Recruitment 2017 Selection process
- Only for Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Tea Board Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Date of Walk-in-Interview : 24.03.2017 at 11:00 AM
Tea Board Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this Tea Board Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.teaboard.gov.in (Tea Board Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Tea Board Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Board , Tea Park (back side of NJP Rly stn), Siliguri-735135.
Tea Board Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Tea Board Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Tea Board Recruitment written test exam. Search Tea Board Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Last Updated on by