TIIC i.e Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 42 Senior Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 TIIC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in TIIC Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 TIIC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 TIIC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 TIIC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 TIIC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 TIIC Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.8 TIIC Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.9 TIIC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.10 TIIC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.11 TIIC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
TIIC Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates not registered with Employment Office and the candidates registered with Employment Office of Indian Nationality through ONLINE MODE from 16.02.2017 to 03.03.2017 for direct recruitment to the following categories of posts.
TIIC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.tiic.in for the post of Senior Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation. Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Vacancies in TIIC Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation (TIIC) Senior Officer post details are given below.
- Senior Officer (Finance) – Number Of Vacancies = 15
- Senior Officer (Technical) – Number Of Vacancies = 18
- Senior Officer (Legal) – Number Of Vacancies = 09
TIIC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for TIIC Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Officer posts is given below.
|Name Of Posts||Qualification||Experience|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||CA/ICWA/Post Graduate with MBA from any University recognized by UGC through regular academic programme or PG Diploma from Indian Institute of Management of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Delhi and XLRI, Jamshedpur.||Minimum of one year work experience in other Fields like Banking industry or reputed firms of Chartered Accountants or in a National or State Level Financial Institutions.|
|Senior Officer (Technical)||B.E., / B.Tech., / AMIE with I class or 60% and above of marks in the above examinations.||Minimum work experience of 3 years in other Fields like Banking, reputed firms or industry or in a National or State Level Financial Institution.|
|Senior Officer (Legal)||B.L. Degree from a reputed Law College recognized by UGC.||Minimum of 3 years bar experience or experience in relevant field in Banking! Board! Industry or reputed firms or in a National or State Level Financial Institution.|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) SC(A), Scheduled Tribe (ST)||35 Years|
|Backward class (BC) / Backward Class Muslims (BC-M) / Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities (MBC & DC)||32 Years|
|Differently Abled Persons||40 Years|
TIIC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Senior Officer (Finance) – 15600-39100+GP5400 (PB3)
- Senior Officer (Technical) – 15600-39100+GP5400 (PB3)
- Senior Officer (Legal) – 15600-39100+GP5400 (PB3)
TIIC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
TIIC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Exam,
TIIC Exam Pattern 2017
|Description||No. of questions|
|Part = I General English||10|
|Part — II General Aptitude and Mental ability||40|
|Part — III Professional Knowledge||50|
TIIC Exam Syllabus 2017
SYLLABI FOR PART — III
SENIOR OFFICER (FINANCE)
The examination aims to test the applicants’ ability of undertaking the basic principles in each area:
- 1. Basic Accounting concepts and Principles Inclusive of Bank Reconciliation, Depreciation, Preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
- 2. ManagerIal Costing & Breakeven Analysis, Analysis of Cash Flow Statement / Fund Flow Statement and Ratio Analysis.
- 3. CapItal Budgeting — Purpose, Different type of Projects, Techniques Discounted / Non-Discounted Cash Flow Approaches, Modeling & Forecasting Cash Flow and Financial Statements and Capital Structure Decisions.
- 4. Working Capital Management & Leverage Analysis
- 5. Business Risks & Financia’ Risks
- 6. Investment Decisions
- 7. Strategic Analysis — SWOT / TOWS Matrix / Portfolio Analysis
- 8. Basic Business Laws
- 9. Income Tax on Individuals / Corporates
- 10. Project Appraisal
- 11. Companies Act 2013
- 12. Corporate Social Responsibility
SYLLABI FOR PART — III
SENIOR OFFICER (TECHNICAL)
Determinants and matrices: Solving system of equations — Rank of the Matrix — Eigenvalues and eigenvectors — Reduction of quadratic form to canonical form.
Calculus and Differential Equations: Partial derivatives — Jacobians — Taylor’s Expansion — Maxima and Minima.
Transforms: Laplace Transform — Inverse Transforms.
Applied Probability: Probability and Random variables — Standard Discrete and Continuous distribution — Moments — Moment generating function and their properties. Two-Dimensional Random variables — Co Variance — Correlation and Regression.
Physics: Sound — Latices — Ultrasonic flaw detector — X-Ray radiography — Interference Fringes — Plancks quantum theory — Laser and Fibre Optics.
Chemistry: Msorptions — Chromatography — Chenical Kinetics — Electro Chenistry —
Spectroscopy — Fuel and Combustion.
Civil Engineering: Fluid Statics and Dynamics — Boixdary Layer — Pumps and Turbines —
Applied Mechanics: Law of Mechanics — lam&s theorem — Forces, Moments and Couples — Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration — Fricbon — Moment of Inertia.
Mechanical Engineering: Laws of thermodynanics — Open and Closed systems — Equation of state — Heat and Work.
Electrical Engineering: Ohms Law — Kirchhoff’s law — AC Circuit — DC Mechanics —
Transformers — Synchronous Mechanics — Instrumentation.
Electronic Devices: Diodes. Bipolar Junction Transistors. FET. MOSFET, UJT, Thyristor,
Electronic Circuit: Small signal anlifiers using BJT and FET devices, Large signal amplifiers,
Power supplies, Feedback amplifiers. Oscillators, pulse shapng circuit.
Electronics and Communication Engineering: Circuit Analysis: DC Circuit analysis.
Thevenin’s and Norton’s equivalent circuit.
Digital Electronics: Logic gate, combinational circuit. Sequential circuit.
Linear Integrated circuit: operational amplifiers and its application. PLL, Voltage regulators, A/D and D/A converters.
Communication Theory and System: AM, FM and PM. sampling and quantization, PCM, OM, ADM, Multiplexing. Digital Communication.
Computers: Computer Organizations — Architecture — Arrays — Pointers — User Defined
Functions — C Programs.
Project Management: Scope Management. RiSk Management. Time Management. Quality
Management. Cost Management, Integration Management.
SYLLABI FOR PART — III
SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL)
- 1. Transfer of Property Act 1882
- 2. Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- 3. Law of Contract Act, 1872
- 4. Law of Limitation Act, 1963
- 5. Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- 6. The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
- 7. Specific Relief Act, 1963
- 8. The Companies Act, 2013
- 9. SARFAESI Act, 2002
- 10. SFCs Act, 1951
- 11. The Recovery of Debts Due To Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993
- 12. Civil Procedure Code, 1908
- 13. Right to Information Act, 2005
- 14. Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- 15. Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- 16. Partnership Act, 1932
- 17. Tamilnadu Registration Act 1908 — Amendment by way of Tamilnadu Act No.29 of 2012
- 18. Drafting of plaint
- 19. Scrutiny of title — Hindu Succession Act, Indian Succession Act, Mohammedan Law — only with regard to succession of property – class I and class Illegal heirs.
- 20. Measurement and Conversion
- 21. Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code 2016.
TIIC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||16/02/2017|
|Date of commencement of online Registration of Application||16/02/2017|
|Last date for Registration of online Application||03/03/2017|
|Last date for Submission of online Application||04/03/2017|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||The written examination will be conducted by Anna University as per TANCET norms during the month of March / April 2017. The exact date and time of written examination will be hosted in the website: www.tiicrecruitment. in|
The Hall Tickets will not be sent, candidates shall download the Hall Ticket from website only.
TIIC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this TIIC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tiic.in (TIIC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the TIIC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
For General, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC & DAP
|For SC, SC(A), ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu|
- a) For the payment of Registration / Examination fee, the candidate shall pay through online banking / debit / credit card payment, for which they have also to pay the service charges, taxes as applicable.
- b) The Registration / Examination Fee will not be refunded to the Applicant on account of any reason.
TIIC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- TIIC Senior Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.