TPSC i.e Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 69 Lecturer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 TPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in TPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 TPSC Recruitment Lecturer Salary or Pay Scale
- 1.4 TPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
- 1.5 TPSC Recruitment Lecturer Advertisement
- 1.6 TPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.7 TPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure:
- 1.8 TPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Application Form
TPSC Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
(New) TPSC Recruitment 2016
Total Vacancies – 84
Post Name – Dental Surgeon – Number Of Vacancies = 34
Post Name – Agriculture Officer – Number Of vacancies = 50
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30.07.2016
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized University/Institute. & A Recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I & III of the Schedule of the Dentist act 1948, as appended to this Schedule.
Vacancies in TPSC Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Lecturer post details are given below.
Principal Post – Number Of Vacancies – 04
Lecturer Post – Number Of Vacancies – 65
Discipline/Subject wise vacancy position are as follows:
TPSC Recruitment Lecturer Salary or Pay Scale
|Name Of the Post||Salary or Pay Scale|
|Rs.10,230 – 34,800/- with GP of Rs.4,800/-|
|Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- with AGP Rs. 5,400/- per month|
TPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
- Degree in any branch of Engineering preferably with one year’s professional or teaching – experience.
- (ii) Diploma in any branch of Engineering with at least 5(five) yea rs professional and/or teaching experience in an Engineering work shop or an industrial Institute.
Diploma Level Technical Institutions in Tripura, Group-A Gazetted under the Education(Higher) Deptt., Government of Tripura.
- Essential Qualification for Engineering/Technology Branches: Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent from AICTE approved Institution.
- Essential Qualification for Fashion Technology Branch: First Class Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the Branches of Textile Engineering, Garments Manufacturing Technology/ Garments Technology, Clothing Technology, M.Sc in Clothing and Textile from AICTE approved Institution.
- Essential Qualification for Science & Humanities Branches: First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or Master’s level from UGC affiliated Universities.
- Age limit upto 45 years for Item No.01 and 40 years for Item No.02 as on 30.06.2016. Relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Government servant.
- Provided that Govt. employees belonging to the ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
TPSC Recruitment Lecturer Advertisement
TPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30.06.2016
TPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure:
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
TPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (30-06-2016).
- Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the advertisement for TPSC Recruitment 2016 Lecturer Posts, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
- (i) Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- (ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- (iv) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
The applications along with necessary documents (regarding Qualification/ Experience/ Permanent Residence Certificate/Citizenship and Age proof Certificates) should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours.
Be the first to leave a review.