TRB ie Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016 Application Form total 272 Lecturers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 TRB Lecturer Recruitment
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 TRB Lecturer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016 [UPDATED]
- 1.8 TRB Lecturer Exam 2016 Important Dates
- 1.9 TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.10 TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Help Line Number
- 1.11 TRB Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
TRB Lecturer Recruitment
TRB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.trb.tn.nic.in for the post of Lecturers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Teachers Recruitment Board. Teachers Recruitment Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Lecturers Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2016.
(New) TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
Post Name – Assistant Professor – Total Vacancies – 192
Salary – Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + AGP. Rs.6000 /-
Qualification – B.E. or B.Tech and M.E. or M.Tech. in the relevant Branch of Engineering or
Technology with First Class or its equivalent either in B.E or B.Tech. / M.E. or M.Tech.
Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with good academic record with not less than 55% of marks or an equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from a Foreign University, and Pass in the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission. Provided that holders of Ph.D Degree are exempted from passing the said test.
Age Limit – Maximum 57
Selection Process – written competitive examination.
The Examination fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates
examination fee is Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). The fee should be paid by the candidates in any Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus. Payment of examination fees in any other method will not be accepted.
- Date of Notification : 20.07.2016
- Date of Commencement of Sale of Application : 17.08.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 07.09.2016
- Date of Written Examination : 22.10.2016
Vacancies in TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Lecturers post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Lecturers in the SCERT, DIET under the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Tamilnadu for 2016.|
Lecturers in the SCERT, DIET under the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Tamilnadu for 2016.
|Junior Lecturers in the Government Teacher Training Institutes and in the DIET under the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Tamilnadu for 2016.|
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for TRB Recruitment 2016 for the Lecturers posts is given below.
Name Of the Post
The candidate should possess a minimum general qualification as per Ad hoc rules defined in G.O.(Ms) No.133, School Education Department, Dt.14.06.2007 and amendment issued in G.O.(Ms) No.261, School Education (U2) Department, Dt.07.09.2010.
i) Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks; and
ii) M.Ed. Degree with not less than 55% marks; and
iii) Teaching Experience for a period of not less than five years as:-
(a) Lecturer in the Directorate of Teacher Education Research and Training in the State of Tamil Nadu. or
(b) Lecturer in the District Institutes of Education and Training in the State of Tamil Nadu. or
(c) Approved Lecturer in any recognized Aided (or) Self Financing Teacher Training Institute in the State of Tamil Nadu. or
(d) Junior Lecturer in a Government Teacher Training Institute in the State of Tamil Nadu:
|(i) Masters degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography; and|
(ii) M.Ed., for Lecturers in Languages or Subjects and M.P.Ed., for Lecturers in Physical Education, with not less than 55% marks.
|(i) Masters degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, Telugu, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography; and|
(ii) M.Ed. degree with not less than 55% marks.
- Candidates should not be over 57 years of age, as on 31.07.2016.
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Name Of the Post
|Pay scale | Salary|
Scale of pay : 15600–39100+GP5700
|Scale of pay : 9300-34800+GP4800|
Scale of pay : 9300-34800+GP4600
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination.
TRB Lecturer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016 [UPDATED]
The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3-hour duration with 150 marks. The question paper will be of objective type with multiple choice questions in a single paper. The question paper will be based on the Syllabus for the subject hosted on TRB website (www.trb.tn.nic.in) as per Gazette No.232, Dated 02.11.2015, the marks allotted to the Main Subject, Education Methodology and General Knowledge are as follows :
Subjects (in a single paper)
Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection (Out of 150 Marks)
The Question Papers for all subjects will be in Tamil and English only.
Written Examination: The written Examination will be held on 17.09.2016 from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. Hall Ticket will be uploaded in Teachers Recruitment Board official website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The candidates should download the Hall Ticket from the website. The Hall Tickets will not be sent by Teachers Recruitment Board to the candidates by post. The candidate may refer TRB website (www.trb.tn.nic.in) for details. The candidate will be allowed for examination after verifying his/her identity with the nominal roll in Exam centre before the examination. Visually Impaired candidates will be allowed assistance of Scribes, who are not Graduates/Postgraduates in the respective Subjects. The decision of Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to sit for the Examination will be final.
Written Examination Results: The results of the Written Competitive Examination with 1) Roll Number wise mark list of all the candidates and 2) Roll Number of candidates short listed for Certificate Verification (CV) in 1:1 ratio based on written examination marks & communal reservation will be released in the website of Teachers Recruitment Board viz. www.trb.tn.nic.in by notifying about release of results in the Press / Media. If more than one candidate secures the same lowest cut-off mark for a particular communal turn, all such candidates will be called for Certificate Verification.
TRB Lecturer Exam 2016 Important Dates
- Date of Notification : 28.06.2016
- Commencement of Sale of Application : 15.07.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 30.07.2016
- Date of Written Examination : 17.09.2016
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- The OMR Application Form along with Prospectus can be purchased from 15.07.2016 to 30.07.2016 in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) in cash towards the cost of
the Application Form and Prospectus.
- Submission of Filled-in Application Forms: Candidates are advised to submit the filled-in application forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned on or before 30.07.2016 upto 5.30 P.M. The Candidates are advised NOT to send the filled-in Application Forms by post or in person to the Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai – 600 006.
- Candidates are advised to get an acknowledgement on the photocopy of the Application Form in the following format.
|TEAM No :|
Sl. No of Receipt :
Date of Receipt :
Signature of the Team Head :
O/o Chief Educational Officer
Applications received in any form other than the OMR application issued by Teachers Recruitment Board shall be rejected.
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates examination fee is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only). The fee should be paid by the candidates in any Branch of INDIAN BANK / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK / CANARA BANK using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus. Payment of examination fees in any other method will not be accepted.
- The prescribed challan contains certain details of the fees, Application number and account number for the specific recruitment. Candidates have to write the Name of the Bank where
the candidates make the payment and the date of payment in the relevant columns in the application form.
- The Teachers Recruitment Board’s copy of the challan should not be pasted/stapled/ tied, but it has to be kept in a separate envelope and submitted along with the application form without fail.
- The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final for fixing the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the Examination.
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Help Line Number
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT BOARD
-4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai,
-DPI Compound, College Road,
-Chennai – 600 006,
-HELP LINE : 044 – 28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134,
-Phone No : 044 – 28272455,
-E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
-Official Website : www.trb.tn.nic.in
TRB Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- TRB Lecturers Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.