TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 2553 Junior Lineman vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.tsnpdcl.in for the post of Junior Lineman this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited. Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Lineman Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2018.
The TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Junior Lineman Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 19-03-2018.
Vacancy in TSNPDCL JLM Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL JLM) Junior Lineman post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 for the Junior Lineman posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P/ Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- 15585 – 305 – 16500 – 445 – 18725 – 580 – 21625 – 715 –25200
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Evaluation shall be done as follows:
Total Marks = 100
(i) Written Test Marks : 80 marks
(ii) Weightage Marks for in-service outsourced workers engaged on contract basis working as on the date of this notification and who qualify in the Written Test : 20 marks (maximum) as indicated at item ‘C’.
Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test as per rules :
OC : 40%
BC : 35%
SC/ST : 30%
(iii) The eligible candidates will be called for Pole Climbing test in the ratio of 1:1 duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order.
(NOTE: The candidates who qualify in the Pole climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM)
- The in-service contract / outsourced workers working as on the date of Notification in TS Power Utilities and acquired minimum qualifying marks in the written examination only are entitled for the benefit of in-service weightage marks.
- In-service Weightage marks will be given to the contract / outsourced workers working in TS Power utilities in the following manner :
- 1 mark for every half year (i.e. 180 days)
- Any disruption or discontinuation of service for a continuous period of 180 days and above for whatever the reason as contract/ outsourced worker shall be considered, as if fresh commencement from the date of resumption after such discontinuation or disruption.
- Service less than six months will not be considered for weightage. A minimum of six months of continuous service as outsourced is necessary for considering weightage.
- The weightage marks shall be added to the marks secured in the written examination depending on the length of the service rendered by them in the power utilities.
- For computation of period of contract service, the date of joining on such service shall be reckoned and period of service shall be computed up to the date of Notification.
- The experience must be in the relevant job, for one to become entitled to be granted weightage marks. If a candidate put in service as a JLM or in any other equivalent post, then alone he will be entitled to be awarded weightage marks for selection as JLM.
- There will be no interview.
- Candidate shall appear for Pole Climbing test as and when called for, at their own cost and TSNPDCL is not responsible for any injuries caused during Pole Climbing test.
- The selection shall be finalized duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order.
- Provisional selection shall be made at first instance which shall be confirmed later. In the meanwhile, if any adverse information is received about the genuineness of documents/ certificates produced, the provisional selection shall be cancelled without notice to the candidate, but such intimation of rejection will be communicated.
- Medical Fitness certificate issued by the Assistant Civil Surgeon should be furnished at the time of joining.
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date for Payment of Fee : 21-02-2018
- Starting date of application submission : 22-02-2018
- Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE : 19-03-2018 up to 5:00 PM
- Last date for submission of ONLINE Application : 19-03-2018 up to 11:59 PM
- Downloading of Hall tickets : 02-04-2018
- Date of examination : 08-04-2018
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tsnpdcl.in (TSNPDCL JLM Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Lineman Posts
- STEP–3: Read the TSNPDCL JLM Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Fee: (Remittance of fee) : Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment of fee
- Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The fee mentioned at Para- I (5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION to complete the process of application submission. The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of application.
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these TSNPDCL JLM Junior Lineman Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment written test exam. Search TSNPDCL JLM Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL JLM), Telangana
Official Website:- www.tsnpdcl.in
Online Practice Test:
- TSNPDCL JLM Junior Lineman Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018