TVNL i.e Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 59 Assistant Operator, Safety Officer, Accounts Officer, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
TVNL Recruitment 2017
TVNL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.tvnlonline.com for the post of Assistant Operator, Safety Officer, Accounts Officer, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited. Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Operator, Safety Officer, Accounts Officer, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
TenughatVidyut Nigam Limited, 2×210 MW Thermal power generating company discharging its function under the provision of Electricity Act 2003 in the state of Jharkhand invites applications for the following posts of executives and non-executives.
New TVNL Recruitment 2017 Total Vacancies = 49
Lower Division Assistant 23 (12 UR, 06 ST, 02 SC, 02 BC-I, 01 BC-II)
Computer Typist – I 14 (07 UR, 04 ST, 01 SC, 01 BC-I, 01 BC-II)
Computer Typist – II 9 (05 UR, 02 ST, 01 SC, 01 BC-I)
Junior Account Clerk 3 (02 UR, 01 ST)
Qualification:- Graduate Degree in commerce /Science/Art from a recognized university. & raduate Degree in commerce /Science/Art from a recognized university & 4 years work experience as a computer operator, also must have experience in MS office & minimum typing speed 35 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi. (More Information Please Check the Advt.)
Age Limit:- Maximum 35 years Old.
Selection Process:- Written Test & Personal Interview
Application Fees:- Application fee of UR/BC-I/BC-II have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates through Online Mode.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.05.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 21.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
Vacancies in TVNL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) Assistant Operator, Safety Officer, Accounts Officer, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Personnel Officer||2 (01 UR, 01 SC)|
|Accounts Officer||02 (01 UR, 01 SC-Backlog)|
|Estate Officer||01 (UR)|
|Safety Officer||01 (UR)|
|Assistant Executive Engineers||05 (01 UR, 01 ST, 03 SC)|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T.)||02 (01 UR, 01 BC-I)|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||06 (03 UR, 01 ST, 01 SC, 1 BC-I)|
|Assistant Operator||40 ( 20 UR, 10 ST, 04 SC, 03 BC-I, 03 BC-II)|
TVNL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for TVNL Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Operator, Safety Officer, Accounts Officer, etc. posts is given below.
|Post||Minimum Requisite qualifications||Vacancy|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T)||Graduate in engineering or Technology (Computer Science/IT) full time regular course/AMIE with 50% and above marks from government recognised universities/institutes.||02 (01 UR, 01 BC-I)|
|Assistant executive engineer||Graduate in engineering or Technology (Elect/Elect & comm. /Elect & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechanical /Power plant engineering , full time regular course/AMIE with 50% (45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks from government recognised universities/institutes.||05(01 UR, 1 ST, 3 SC)|
|Personnel Officer||MBA/PGDM- (HR)/PM/ IR/HR/ Labour Welfare, 02 years full time regular course with 50%(45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks from government recognised universities/ institutes.||02 (01 UR , 01 SC)|
|Safety Officer||(i) Possesses a recognised degree in Engineering or Technology in any branch, full time regular course with 50%and above marks from government recognised universities/institutes. and (ii) possesses a degree or diploma in industrial safety from government recognised universities/institutes.||01 (UR)|
|Estate Officer||Graduate in engineering or technology (Civil)with 50%and above marks from government recognised universities/institutes. Desirable: Work experience as Estate officer or equivalent in Govt organisations/PSU/SPSU.||01 (UR)|
|Assistant. Personnel Officer||BBA(HR)/PM/IR/HR/ Labour Welfare regular full time regular course with 50%(45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks from Government recognised universities/institutes. MBA in HR/PM/IR/HR/ Labour Welfare) can also apply.||06(01UR, 01ST,01SC, 01 BC-1 )|
|Accounts Officer||C.A/ICWA (final). Computer knowledge: Must have knowledge of tally package.||02 (Backlog SC-01, Current 01 (01 UR)|
|Assistant Operator||10th + Full time regular ITI Course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter/Electrician/Electronics/Welding/Instrument Mechanic Trades respectively.||40( 20 UR, 10 ST, 04 SC, 03 BC-I, 03 BC-II)|
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in equivalent positions in Govt/Semi govt organisations.
- i. 35 years as on 01.01.2017, i.e., not born earlier than 01.01.1982.
- ii. Maximum of 5 years age relaxation for ST/SC (female and male) candidates, 02 years age relaxation for BC-I/BC-II candidates and 3 years age relaxation for female (UR/BC-I/BC-II) candidates.
- iii. Land losers/land displaced persons, due to land acquisition for the use of TVNL shall get relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit. For claiming relaxations in category of land losers/land displaced persons, the candidates shall have to produce certificate from concerned DC/SDO, to the following effect to avail the benefit: a) That he/she is a land displaced person due to land acquisition for the use of TVNL.
- iv. The maximum age for regular employees/contract employees presently working in TVNL will be 50 years.
Details of age limit are as follows:
|Sl No||Category||Upper age Limit (in years)||Upper age limit for PH candidates|
|4||SC/ST (Male and Female)||40||45|
|5||Employee working in TVNL in lower grade/regular cadre/through agency /direct contract/ contract /contingent having requisite qualification.||50||50|
Note: UR: – Un-Reserved, ST-Schedule Tribes, SC-Schedule Caste, BC-I/II-Backward Class- I/II.
- v) Reservation will be applicable as per rules and regulations of Government of Jharkhand.
TVNL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- i. Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer (IT): Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 5600/-.
- ii. Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer, Safety Officer, Estate Officer: Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 5500/-.
- iii. Assistant Personnel Officer: Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 4600/-.
- iv. Assistant Operator: Pay Band Rs 5200-20200/-, Grade Pay: Rs 3000/-.
TVNL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
TVNL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- i. The mode of selection will be written test followed by personal interview.
- ii. Written Test will comprise of objective type consisting of three parts General aptitude, General knowledge and concerned discipline knowledge. There shall be negative marking for wrong answer.
- iii. Personal interview will be conducted for candidates those who qualify in the written test.
- iv. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and personal interview. v. Work experience in relevant fields may be considered.
TVNL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Commencement of filling of online application forms through website of TVNL – 07.02.2017
- Last Date of submitting the online application forms – 04.03.2017 upto 06:00 pm
TVNL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- i. Candidates have to apply online through the website of TVNL www.tvnlonline.com, then click on Recruitment, you will be directed to the webpage where you can register for the post. The site is functional from 18:00 hours of 07.02.2017 to 18:00 hours of 04.03.2017. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted
- ii. Candidates are required to login using their Unique Registration Number and password and upload their recent photograph (Max. 25 KB) and signature (Max. 15 KB) in .jpg or .jpeg formats only.
- iii. Non- refundable application fee is Rs. 1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only) only plus online bank transaction charges as applicable for all categories except ST/SC candidates of Jharkhand. The application fee for ST/SC candidates of Jharkhand is Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) only plus online bank transaction charges as applicable.
- iv. METHOD OF APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT: The candidates will have to relogin with credentials like Registration number and date of birth on the website a. The Payment Gateway Charges will be borne by the candidates. b. Fees once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility and other conditions are laid down before paying the application fees. c. All successfully enrolled candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the website. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post. d. All information regarding this recruitment will be made available on the website www.tvnlonline.com and no separate communication with the candidates will be done. e. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, before applying for the post.
TVNL Recruitment 2017 TEST CENTRES
- Written examination shall be conducted in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
TVNL Recruitment 2017 General Information
- i) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- ii) Only duly filled online application forms will be entertained. No manual/paper application will be considered.
- iii) All educational qualifications should be from a Government/UGC/AICTE recognised university/institute.
- iv) The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms in all respects mentioned in the advertisement. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- v) Request for change of mailing address/email ID/mobile no/category/posts as declared in the application form will not be entertained.
- vi) The E-mail ID and mobile number entered in the application form must remain valid for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates may also be provided by TVNL through e-mail in addition to the website. No change in the E-mail ID/mobile number will be allowed once entered. TVNL will not be responsible for bouncing any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- vii) Candidates are advised to be cautious while filling the application form about accuracy and correctness of the information. They may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- viii) The person employed in the Govt/Semi-Govt Organisation/Public sector, Regular/Contractual /adhoc/contingent employees of TVNL have to provide a copy of NOC(No objection certificate), at the time of skill test.
- ix) Only shortlisted candidates, who are found apparently eligible, based on the application data will be called for written test.
- x) No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates not selected for written test.
- xi) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, if called for written test/interview.
- xii) Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- xiii) For any type of assistance or queries, candidates may visit the official website of TVNL (i.e. www.tvnlonline.com) or Go through Frequently asked Questions (FAQ) Section of Online Application Website Or Call on following Mobile Numbers:- a. For Application Related Queries:- 9525934570, 9525931052 b. For Payment Related Queries:- 9525933684 c. Or Send e-mail on e-mail ID:- email@example.com
- xiv) The candidate will be liable for serious legal action if any false information with respect of name, Father’s name, date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him or her. Candidates are therefore advised to ensure that they meet all requirements of the post applied for.
- xv) Candidates are advised to regularly visit our Website (www.tvnlonline.com), as the information/ advise to the candidate regarding this recruitment process, will be given / uploaded only on the website of TVNL and no correspondence with the individual candidate shall be made in this regard.
- xvi) Selected candidates can be posted to any of the units/Divisions/Project sites etc. of TVNL.
- xvii) TenughatVidyut Nigam Limited keeps the right to cancel the selection process at any stage and the number of posts to be filled up may vary according to the exigencies of the nigam, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- xviii) Rejection of application due to candidates fault may not be entertained; hence the examination fee in this case will not be refunded.
- xix) Any dispute regarding this advertisement will be disposed of by the local jurisdiction of Ranchi.
TVNL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- TVNL Assistant Operator, Safety Officer, Accounts Officer, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers