UBI i.e United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Online Application for total 100 Probationary Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
UBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
United Bank of India, a leading nationalized Bank invites online applications from qualified graduates who will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I after successful completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course in tie-up with NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance Training Limited, a pioneer academic & training institution.
Candidates will be selected through selection process consisting of Online Exam followed by Personal Interview. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website www.unitedbankofindia.com during 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Vacancies in UBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in United Bank of India (UBI) Probationary Officer post details are given below.
Name of the post
Probationary Officers JMGS-I
UBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for UBI Recruitment 2016 for the Probationary Officer posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 01.06.2016
- Degrees obtained from the recognised Universities or Institutes recognised by the Govt. of India only will be considered.
- Candidates who are awaiting their results of the qualifying examination OR who have not passed the qualifying examination on or before 01.06.2016 are not eligible.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indication the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Min. – 21 yrs Max. – 30 yrs [A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1986 and not later than 01.06.1995 (both days inclusive)]
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates by 5 years.
- In the case of ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, by 5 years subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines.
- Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years
- All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in J&K state during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 by 5 years.
- Persons with Disabilities a) by 15 years for SC/ST, b) by 13 years for OBC & c) by 10 years for General.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Government of India guidelines.
- An Ex-serviceman who has once joined a government job on the civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an Ex-serviceman for his re-employment, his Ex-serviceman status for the purpose of re-employment in government ceases.
- All persons eligible for age relaxation under (iv) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview, from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of J&K, to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of J&K during 1st January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989.
- Above relaxations are available only if the candidates fulfill the various conditions prescribed in the Govt. of India orders and instructions in this regard. To claim age relaxation, reserved category candidates should submit a copy of the Community Certificate in support of his/her claim at the time of Pre-Examination Training/ Interview.
Location – All India Jobs
UBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 23700-980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020
UBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
UBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test, Personal Interview and/or GD. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test & interview. The details of the written test shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The Written Test will be Objective type.
UBI Probationary Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version of Tests|
English & Hindi
English & Hindi
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
English & Hindi
Candidates qualifying in the online test will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview / Group Discussion subject to the number of intake in each category. The Personal Interview may be conducted through video conferencing.
UBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Important dates
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates
|From 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016|
|Online Payment of Application Fees|
From 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016
Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training|
27.07.2016 to 01.08.2016
Download of call letters for online examination
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)|
UBI Probationary Officer Call Latter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- Details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the pre- examination training for the interested eligible applicants would be put on the Bank’s website. Provision will be made to issue Call Letter online for the pre examination training. Applicants would have to visit the bank’s website to download the online call letter by entering their registration number and password. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit the Bank’s website at regular intervals for updates.
- Applicants would not be allowed for online test and personal interview without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants.
UBI Probationary Officer Exam Online Centres 2016
Tentatively the online test will be held on 06.08.2016. The Date of examination is tentative. The exact date will be communicated to the candidates through call letter for each examination. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the date of examination, if need arises. The online test will be scheduled at the following centres and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters:
State Code State /UT / NCR Centre
Chirala / Chittoor /Guntur /Hyderabad /Kakinada/Kurnool /Nellore /Ongole /Puttur Rajahmundry/Srikakulam /Tirupati /Vijaywada /Vishakhapatnam /Vizianagaram
|Itanagar / Naharlagun|
Arrah/ Aurangabad/ Bhagalpur/ Bihar Sharif/ Darbhanga/ Gaya/ Hajipur/ Muzzafarpur/ Patna/Purnea/ Samastipur/ Siwan/
Bhilai/ Bilaspur/ Raipur/
|Daman & Diu|
Bahadurgarh/ Delhi/ Faridabad/ Ghaziabad/ Greater Noida/ Gurgaon/
Ahmedabad/ Anand/ Gandhinagar/ Himatnagar/Jamnagar/ Mehsana/ Rajkot/ Surat/ Vadodara/
Ambala/Hissar/Karnal /Kurukshetra /Palwal /Panipat /Rohtak /Sonipat /Yamuna Nagar
|Baddi /Bilaspur /Dharamshala /Hamirpur /Kangra /Kullu /Mandi /Shimla /Sirmaur /Solan Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
Jammu /Kathua /Samba /Srinagar
|Bokaro /Dhanbad /Hazaribagh /Jamshedpur /Ranchi|
Belgaum /Bengaluru /Bidar /Gulbarga /Hubli Mangalore /Mysore /Shimoga /Udipi
|Alappuzha /Kannur /Kochi /Kollam /Kottayam Kozhikode /Malappuram /Palakkad Thiruvananthpuram /Thrichur|
|Bhopal /Gwalior /Indore /Jabalpur /Sagar Satna Ujjain/|
Amaravati /Aurangabad /Chandrapur /Dhule Jalgaon /Kolhapur /Latur /(Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai)/ Nagpur /Nanded /Nasik /Pune /Ratnagiri /Sangli /Satara/
|Angul /Balasore /Bargarh /Baripada /Berhampur(Ganjam) /Bhubaneshwar /Cuttack /Dhenkanal /Jharsuguda /Rourkela /Sambalpur|
|Amritsar /Bhatinda /Fategarh /Sahib /Jalandhar/ Ludhiana /Mohali /Pathankot /Patiala /Phagwara Sangrur/|
Ajmer /Alwar /Bhilwara /Bikaner /Jaipur /Jodhpur /Kota /Sikar /Udaipur
Chennai /Coimbatore /Dindigul /Krishnagiri /Madurai /Nagercoil /Namakkal /Perambalur /Salem /Thanjavur /Thiruchirapalli /Thoothukodi /Tirunelvelli /Vellore
|Hyderabad /Karimnagar/Khammam /Warangal|
|Agra /Aligarh /Allahabad /Bareilly /Bulandhshaher /Gorakhpur /Jhansi /Kanpur /Lucknow /Mathura /Meerut /Moradabad /Muzaffarnagar /Unnao /Varanasi|
Dehradun /Haldwani /Haridwar /Roorkee
Asansol /Bardhaman /Berhampur /Dumkal /Durgapur /Greater /Kolkata /Hooghly /Howrah /Kalyani /Kolkata /Siliguri
UBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to PGDBF Course” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. (xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on ‘Submit’ button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
|Rs. 150 (Intimation charges only)|
|FOR ALL OTHERS|
Rs. 700 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
UBI Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- UBI Probationary Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers