UCIL i.e Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 131 Apprenticeship Training vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 UCIL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in UCIL Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 UCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 UCIL Recruitment 2017 Stipend
- 1.5 UCIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 UCIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 UCIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 UCIL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 UCIL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
UCIL Recruitment 2017
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.ucil.gov.in for the post of Apprenticeship Training this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Uranium Corporation of India Limited. Uranium Corporation of India Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Apprenticeship Training Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
Vacancies in UCIL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Apprenticeship Training post details are given below.
UCIL, Jaduguda invites applications from ITI qualified persons in various trades for enrolment to Apprenticeship Training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. The total number of vacancies is One hundred thirty one (131). The distribution of vacancies is as under:-
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
One Year Training
|Apprentice Training Trade||Eligible ITI Trade|
No. of Post
|Welder(Gas & Electric)||Welder(G & E)||15|
|04||Auto Electrician||Auto Electrician|
|Mech.(MV)/Mech. Diesel||Mech.(MV)/Mech. Diesel||04|
Two Year Training
|Apprentice Training Trade||Eligible ITI Trade|
No. of Post
|Pipe Fitter||Pipe Fitter||05|
Reservation of vacancies :
- a) SC/ST and OBC (NCL) : Vacancies for SC/ST & OBC (NCL) candidates are reserved in accordance with Section 3A(1) & (2) and Section 3B (1) & (2) both of Chapter II of Apprentices Act-1961 read with Schedule II A of Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- b) For Physically Handicapped: 3% of vacancies for Apprenticeship training are reserved in accordance with Section 3.6.2 Chapter III of Apprenticeship Training Manual.
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for UCIL Recruitment 2017 for the Apprenticeship Training posts is given below.
- Qualification: Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 %( aggregate) marks for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates and 45 %( aggregate) marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).
- Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 31.03.2017. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
- Previous Training : Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible.
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Stipend
- Stipend : Rs.4004/-, Rs.4576/-, Rs.5148/-, Rs.5148/- per month, depending on period of Apprenticeship training as per Gazette Notification No.492 dated 22.09.2014.
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Selection Procedure : Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Application to be forwarded as per format available in UCIL website (www.uraniumcorp.in) through speed post only and addressed to Dy. General Manager (Inst./Pers. &IRs), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The applications should be accompanied by a) SSC/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth b) ITI Mark Sheet c) Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) only) d) Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable) e) Character certificate from last institution studied in f) One self- addressed stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm. Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Note : a) Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be considered for engagement as Apprentice. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for engagement as Apprentices. The selection process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained. b) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of training process in case of suppression/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application and/or application received after closing date for receipt by speed post only. c) Preference shall be given to candidates belonging to Land Displaced Category/Project affected area (as per R&R Policy) and employees (who are working in any unit of UCIL) ward.
UCIL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- UCIL Apprenticeship Training Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers