UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 5314 Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINK
- 1.2 Vacancy in UP Postal Circle Careers 2017
- 1.3 UP Postal Circle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 UP Postal Circle Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.11 UP Postal Circle Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.appost.in for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle. Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has recently publish an advertisement notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2017.
The UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 04/12/2017.
Vacancy in UP Postal Circle Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle (UP Postal Circle) Gramin Dak Sevaks post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks|
UP Postal Circle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for the Gramin Dak Sevaks posts is given below.
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 30.10.2017. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle. Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered. 6. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
- a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
- b) Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
- Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Application online Submission Start Date: 30/10/2017
- Application online Submission End Date: 04/12/2017.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this UP Postal Circle Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.appost.in (UP Postal Circle Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
- STEP–3: Read the UP Postal Circle Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain, hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload documents in the following format.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in UP Postal Circle Recruitment written test exam. Search UP Postal Circle Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Help Desk number for UP Circle : 0522-2619754
All queries of candidates may be mailed to email@example.com and queries related to website may be given to firstname.lastname@example.org
UP Postal Circle Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers