UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 2779 Technician Grade 2 vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.uppcl.org for the post of Technician Grade 2 this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Technician Grade 2 Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2018.
The UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Technician Grade 2 Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13.03.2018.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs Question (English)
- Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs Question (Hindi)
- Uttar Pradesh GK & Current Affairs 2018
- Sarkari Naukari in Uttar Pradesh 2018
- UPTET Exam 2018
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- UPPSC Interview Questions Answers 2018
Vacancy in UPPCL Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Technician Grade 2 post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Technician Grade 2||
UPPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for UPPCL Recruitment 2018 for the Technician Grade 2 posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 10th class pass with Science & Mathematics and ITI in relevant Trades. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.27200-86100/- Pay Matrix Level -4.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Test Computer Based Test (CBT).
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 21.02.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.03.2018.
- Date for Submission of Application Fee : 21.02.2018 to 14.03.2018
- Date Of Written Exam : Second Week of April 2018
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this UPPCL Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.uppcl.org (UPPCL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Technician Grade 2 Posts
- STEP–3: Read the UPPCL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.900/- for general Candidates & Rs.600/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan facility.
UPPCL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in UPPCL Recruitment written test exam. Search UPPCL Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Official Website:- www.uppcl.org
Online Practice Test:
- UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018