WB Health i.e West Bebgal Department Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 2175 GNM Training Course vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 WB Health Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in WB Health Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 WB Health Recruitment 2017 Instructions
- 1.4 WB Health Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.5 WB Health Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.6 WB Health Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- 1.7 WB Health Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
- 1.8 WB Health Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.9 WB Health Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
WB Health Recruitment 2017
WB Health Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.wbhealth.gov.in for the post of GNM Training Course this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in West Bengal Department Health and Family Welfare. West Bengal Department Health and Family Welfare has recently publish an advertisement notification for GNM Training Course Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
- Jobs in West Bengal 2017
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2017
- WB TET 2017
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Vacancies in WB Health Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in West Bengal Department Health and Family Welfare (WB Health) GNM Training Course post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Training Course|
2105 (for female) + 70 (for male) [Changeable]
Reservation of Seats
i) Scheduled Caste candidates 22%
ii) Scheduled Tribe candidates : 6%
iii) Other Backward Classes Category-A candidates: 10%
iv) Other Backward Classes Category-B candidates : 7%
v) Female Candidates belonging to Orphanages and Inmates of Destitute Homes recognized by
the Social Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal 2%
vi) Lady Civil Defence Volunteers under Home (Civil Defence) Department, Govt. of West Bengal 2.5%.
WB Health Recruitment 2017 Instructions
Minimum educational qualification for WB Health Recruitment 2017 for the GNM Training Course posts is given below.
1) Age : Between 17 to 27 years as on 01.01.2017
2) The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the district of West Bengal (from where the candidate applies) uninterruptedly for at least five years preceding the date of submission of application.
3) Candidates must be able to read, write and express in Bengali/Nepali.
4) Minimum Educational Qualification: Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or passed equivalent examination from any recognized Council/Board.
5) Selection will be made strictly on the basis of total marks obtained in compulsory subjects (Languages out of which English must be one and three Elective subjects (best three) except Environmental Education) in the H.S.(10+2) or equivalent Examination .The applications of candidates from vocational stream will not be considered. Selection is subject to verification of mark-sheet from H.S. Council/concerned authority.
6) Applications are to be made as per pro-forma below in item No. 18. All the columns are to be filled up properly. No application will be entertained if necessary documents are not furnished or as per pro-forma.
7) Applications must be accompanied by original/self-attested photocopies (whichever is applicable) of each of the following documents. If any of the documents is not submitted with the application, the application will be rejected (this will be followed strictly).
- a. Self-attested photo copy of Mark-sheet of H.S. Examination or equivalent Examination.
- b. Age proof certificate — Self-attested photocopy of Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination.
- c. Original copy of the Residential Certificate as prescribed below in the item No.17 of this advertisement should be issued only by a Gazettes Government Officer of the concerned District where the candidate resides/ Sabhadhipati of local Zilla Panshad/ Sabhapati of local Panchayet Samity/Prodhan of local Gram-Panchavet/Mayor or Councillor of local Municipal Corporation/ Chairman of local Municipality/ Ward Councilor of local Municipality / Local M.P/Local M.LA mentioning that the candidate has been residing there permanently or for the period of last five (5) years till date.
- d. Self-attested photocopy of candidates own Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC-A/ OBC-B certificate issued by the i) Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub Division concerned in the District ii) District Welfare Officer, Kolkata/ ex- officio it Director or Deputy Director, Backward Classes Welfare Department in Kolkata (Applicable for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates only).
- e. Self-attested photocopy of Certificate issued by the Officer-in-Charge of the concerned Department to the effect of availing Civil Defence Training and self-attested photocopy of Membership Certificate of casualty service, Civil Defence with Serial No. issued by the Officer commanding, Casualty service, Civil Defence (applicable for Lady Civil Defence volunteers only).
- f. Original copy of the residential certificate issued by the Superintendent of the Home towards Orphanage and inmate-ship (of at least 5 years) in the concerned Destitute Homes recognized by the Social Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal (Applicable for Orphanage/inmates of Destitute Homes and for female candidates only).
- g. One recent colour self -signed passport size photograph which is to be affixed on the top right- hand corner of the application form.
- h. One self -addressed envelope with requisite postal stamps pasted on the proper place.
8) (a) Applications of female candidates to be submitted to the respective District Selection Committee as below:
8) b) Applications of male candidates to be submitted to the address as below :-
9) To provide employment to the candidates, after completion of the training, Is not to be taken as an obligation on the part of the Govt. of West Bengal.
10) The provisionally selected candidates will be called for necessary medical checkup at the respective Hospitals. The candidates who will fail to appear on the specified date will not be reconsidered. Medically fit candidates will be called for the training according to serial number as per panel. There will be no obligation on the part of the Government of West Bengal to ensure training to alt medically fit candidates.
11) Applications must be sent only by Registered Post /Speed Post/Courier. Last date of receiving applications by the respective institution is 12 .05.2017. No application will be entertained If not sent by registered Post/ Speed Post/Courier or reaches the office after scheduled date (i.e. 12 .05.2017).
12) The Selected Candidates will have to undergo training in the allotted training schools In West Bengal as day-scholar for the first 6 (six) months and they will not get hostel accommodation in the training institution during this period. The candidates themselves will have to arrange their accommodation for this first 6 (six) months to persue the training course. After this period, they will have to undergo training residentially in the training institution.
13) The selected Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.12/- per month as establishment charge and a certain amount of money (to be fixed by concerned training school authority) towards messing charge.
14) During the period of training if any unlawful activity or violation of rules and regulations of the training course Is committed by any candidate, she will be discharged from the training course.
15) A candidate Is not eligible to apply for admission to more than one Training School at a time. If any candidate is found to resort to such practice, all her applications are liable to be cancelled.
16) No individual intimation will be given to the candidate about rejection.
WB Health Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
WB Health Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form – 12.05.2017
WB Health Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- There is no application fees.
WB Health Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
Health & Family Welfare Department
Government of West Bengal
GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700 091
Swasthya Bhawan: 91-33-2357-6000 / + 91-33-2333-0100
Central Fax: 2357-5175
WB Health Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these WB Health GNM Training Course Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in WB Health Recruitment written test exam. Search WB Health Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
WB Health Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- WB Health GNM Training Course Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers