WBGDRB i.e West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form total 6000 Group D vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 WBGDRB Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in WBGDRB Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.5 WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.6 WBGDRB Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
- 1.7 WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Medical Examination
- 1.8 WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.10 WBGDRB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
WBGDRB Recruitment 2017
WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.wbgdrb.in for the post of Group D this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board. West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Group D Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
Group D posts in West Bengal Government offices in the Pay Scale of Rs. 4,900 – Rs 16,200 (i.e. Pay Band-1) + Grade Pay Rs.1,700 . The selected candidates will have to perform duties as per allocation of jobs by the head of offices. Any notification on nature of duties and designation of the posts, if any in future, will be put up in the website of the Board prior to joining of the selected candidates.
- Jobs in West Bengal 2017
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2017
- WB TET 2017
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Vacancies in WBGDRB Recruitment 2017
Minimum educational qualification for WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 for the Group D posts is given below.
- Group D – Number Of Vacancies = 6000
RESERVATION OF VACANCIES:-
|Sl. No.||Category (Sub-category)||No. of vacancies|
|5.||Scheduled Caste (E.C.)||63|
|6.||Scheduled Caste (ESM)||25|
|8.||Scheduled Tribe (E.C.)||20|
|9.||Scheduled Tribe (ESM)||09|
WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 for the Group D posts is given below.
- The candidate must have passed Class VIII Examination from any school under the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
- (a) Must be a Citizen of India
- (b) AGE: – The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01/01/2017. The Upper-age limit may be relaxed for the SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal only by 05 years and OBC candidates of West Bengal only by 03 years. The upper age limit is also relaxable for the persons with disabilities and Ex-servicemen as per existing Government Rules.
- Note:- The Ex-serviceman candidates, if shortlisted, have to produce relevant documents regarding service rendered by them, in original, in support of their claim for Age Relaxation at the time of verification.
WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Examination
WBGDRB Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
a) WRITTEN EXAMINATION: – Full Marks – 85;
The Written Examination will have 85 Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying 1 mark each. The duration of the examination will be One and a half hours. Question in the Written Examination shall be in the following subjects (of class VIII standard of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education):-
A. General Studies (History, Geography, Physical Sc., Bio-Science, Environmental Science) – 40 Marks (40 questions)
B. Language Paper (Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu) – 10 Marks (10 questions)
C. Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry) – 35 Marks (35 questions)
The candidates are expected to fill up the correct blank space against a question no. on the OMR Answer Sheet. The Question Paper for General Studies and Mathematics will be in English and Bengali, but the Answers will have to be filled up correctly in OMR Sheet.
Note: – There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer. West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Written Examination. The qualifying marks in the Written Examination will be fixed by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board.
INTERVIEW: – Full Marks – 15
- A limited number of candidates on the basis of the result of the Written Examination and proportionate to the vacancy will be called for Interview. In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. The Interview will be conducted by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board centrally. On the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board.
WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Medical Examination
- After receipt of Verification Roll having ‘No Objection’, all provisionally selected candidates will be sent for Medical Examination in the State Government-designated hospitals.
WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 03rd January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29th January 2017
WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board extends the facilities of only on-line submission of applications.
On-line submission: – Applicants will be able to submit application using the website www.wbgdrb.in or www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line.
ON-LINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH AND FULL SIGNATURE IN JPG FORMAT COVERING THE ENTIRE SPACE PROVIDED FOR THE SAME. THE SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FILE AND SIGNATURE FILE MUST BE BETWEEN 10 KB – 50 KB AND 5 KB – 20 KB RESPECTIVELY. THE IMAGE DIMENSION FOR PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE SHOULD BE 138 PX W X 177 PX H (4.5 CM HEIGHT X 3.5 CM WIDTH) AND 350 PX W X 63 PX H (1.7 CM HEIGHT X 9.2 CM WIDTH) RESPECTIVELY. PHOTOGRAPH MUST BE ON CONTRAST BACKGROUND (PREFERABLY WHITE) WITH 75-80% OF THE PHOTO OCCUPYING THE APPLICANT’S FACE. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO UPLOAD IMAGES OF OTHER OBJECTS IN PLACE OF PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE.
On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with his photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board.
Request for change/correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Online submission through Sahaj Tathya–Mitra-Kendras:-
- The West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board extends facility to submit application through a large number of TathyaMitra-Kendras set up by the Government of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Applicants may approach any of the Sahaj Tathya-Mitra-Kendras with all particulars and a recent passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the on-line application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- The authorized staff of the Kendra will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
- CANDIDATES MUST CHECK ON SCREEN THE INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE STAFF BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR submission. Kindly browse through the “Preview Application” screen thoroughly & carefully before submission. WBGDRB will in no way be responsible for incorrect information submission. It is entirely the applicant’s responsibility for submission of correct & bonafied information.
- The Kendra will take service charge of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only), which includes the Service Tax, for filling up the form and uploading the same along with scanned copies of candidate’s photograph and signature, on-line submission of Application and handing over a print-out of the successfully submitted application to the applicant. The applicant must ensure proper uploading of his photograph and signature. The Board will not be responsible for any discrepancy in the data uploaded. In case of any mismatch in respect of photograph and signature or any other detail, the candidature shall be rejected.
Candidates are advised NOT TO PAY IN EXCESS of the fees & service charge as mentioned above TO THE FRANCHISEE OR THE AUTHORIZED STAFF OF SAHAJ TATHYA MITRA KENDRA.
AFTER ON-LINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION, THE AUTHORIZED STAFF OF THE KENDRA WILL HAND OVER THE APPLICANT THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM WITH UNIQUE APPLICATION SERIAL NUMBER AS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ON-LINE. THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM WILL ALSO CONTAIN ALL THE DETAILS FURNISHED BY THE APPLICANT.
CANDIDATES MUST KEEP THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION WITH THEM AND NOTE DOWN THE UNIQUE APPLICATION SERIAL NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE BOARD, IF ANY.
Candidates may contact the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board through the Help Desk line (1860-345- 2224) to report of any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Tathya-Mitra-Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra during office hours (10:00 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday.
- There will be no application fees for any categories of candidates.
WBGDRB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- WBGDRB Group D Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.