WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 10 Professor (Law), Assistant Professor, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
WBNUJS Recruitment 2017
WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.nujs.edu for the post of Professor (Law), Assistant Professor, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences. West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences has recently publish an advertisement notification for Professor (Law), Assistant Professor, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Professor (Law), Assistant Professor, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 17-07-2017.
- Jobs in West Bengal 2017
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2017
- WB TET 2017
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Vacancy in WBNUJS Careers 2017
The total vacancies in West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) Professor (Law), Assistant Professor, etc. post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
IPR Chair Professor
|Assistant Professor (Law)|
Assistant Professor (Economics)
WBNUJS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 for the Professor (Law), Assistant Professor, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University OR equivalent qualification. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Age Limit Please Check the Official Notification
WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Pay Scale | Salary|
|Professor (Law)||Rs.37000-67000/-Academic Grade Pay=Rs.10000/-|
|IPR Chair Professor||Rs.37000-67000/-Academic Grade Pay=Rs.10000/-|
|Assistant Professor (Law)||Rs.15600-39100/-Academic Grade Pay=Rs.6000/-|
|Assistant Professor (Economics)||Rs.15600-39100/-Academic Grade Pay=Rs.6000/-|
WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- candidates will be called for the interview.
WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Application Form: 26-06-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17-07-2017.
WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this WBNUJS Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.nujs.edu (WBNUJS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor (Law), Assistant Professor, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the WBNUJS Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Send to the “ WBNUJS, Recruitment Cell,West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12, LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City Kolkata – 700098 before 17.07.2017.
WBNUJS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these WBNUJS Professor (Law), Assistant Professor, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in WBNUJS Recruitment written test exam. Search WBNUJS Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
The WB National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan
12, LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City
Kolkata – 700098
T:(+91)33-2335 7379/ 0765/ 2806/ 2809/ 2811/ 2812
F:(+91)33-2335 7422/ 0511 GRAM: JURAVARSITY
Web Site: http://www.nujs.edu/
Last Updated on by