WBPRB i.e West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 259 Forest Guard vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online wbprb.applythrunet.co.in & policewb.gov.in for the post of Forest Guard this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Forest Guard Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS FOR “On-Line” SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF FOREST GUARD UNDER DIRECTORATE OF FORESTS, GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
- Jobs in West Bengal 2017
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2017
- WB TET 2017
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Vacancies in WBPRB Recruitment 2017
Minimum educational qualification for WBPRB Recruitment 2017 for the Forest Guard posts is given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
RESERVATION OF VACANCIES :-
|Category (Sub-category)||No. of vacancies|
|Scheduled Caste (Ex-serviceman)||03|
Note: – Total vacancies as stated above is purely provisional and subject to marginal changes. Conditions of recruitment will be guided by the provisions as per existing rules of the Government of the West Bengal. These posts are open to both Male and Female candidates.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for WBPRB Recruitment 2017 for the Forest Guard posts is given below.
(a) Must be a Citizen of India.
(b) AGE: – The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 01/01/2017. The Upper-age limit is relaxable in the case of candidates belonging to the categories of Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, Backward classes and Ex-servicemen as per existing orders/rules of Government of West Bengal.
- i) Date of Birth as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent admit card / certificate will only be accepted as valid proof for verification of age.
- ii) The benefit of reservation will be admissible to the SC / ST / OBC – A / OBC – B candidates of West Bengal only, if such reservation is advertised against any post for respective category.
- iii) The Benefit of age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC – A / OBC – B candidates will be admissible to the SC / ST / OBC – A/ OBC – B candidates of West Bengal only, as per relevant rules and regulation.
- iv) SC / ST / OBC – A / OBC – B candidates of other States will be treated as unreserved candidates.
- v) Any candidate belonging to Ex-serviceman, if shortlisted against vacancies for respective reserved sub-category or claims age relaxation have to furnish original certificate/testimonials issued by the Competent Authorities in support of his/her claim at the time of verification.
(c) Educational Qualification :- The candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any institution recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
Note: – The above noted qualifications must be possessed by the candidate on or before the date of publication of the advertisement.
IF IT IS FOUND DURING VERIFICATION OF TESTIMONIALS AT ANY STAGE THAT ANY CANDIDATE HAS ACQUIRED QUALIFICATION AS STATED ABOVE AT ANY DATE AFTER THE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT, HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL SUMMARILY BE REJECTED.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Forest Guard under Directorate of Forests in the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- . [N.B. Drawal of salary during the period of probation :- Only the entry point pay].
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD:-
|Category||Class||Height (Barefoot) (in cm.)||Chest (in cm.)||Chest Expansion (in cm.)|
|Male||Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||163||84 – 89||5|
|Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||152.5||79 – 84||5|
|Female||Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||150||79 – 84||5|
|Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||145||74 – 79||5|
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
(A) Competitive Written Examination :-
Candidates provisionally considered eligible shall have to appear at qualifying Competitive Written Examination which will carry 90 marks having 90 questions of 1(one) mark each. The duration of the Written Examination will be 1 (one) hour. Question in the Written Examination shall be in the following subjects :-
a. General Awareness and General Knowledge – 30 Marks (30 questions)
b. English – 20 Marks (20 questions)
c. Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) – 30 Marks (30 questions)
d. Reasoning – 10 Marks (10 questions)
The candidates are expected to fill up the correct blank space against a question no. on the OMR Answer Sheet.
Note: – There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Written Examination. The Board will also have the discretion of fixing the qualifying marks in the Written Examination to appear for the next stage.
(B) Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test : –
A limited number of candidates on basis of the result of Competitive Written Examination will be called for physical standard followed by the Physical Efficiency Test.
(i) Physical Standard Test (PST) : – As mentioned under point no. 3(d). The Height of the candidates will be measured by using Electronic Machines. Candidates who will qualify in PST will be allowed to take part in PET.
(ii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) : – For Male : – 25 (Twenty Five) kilometer walk within 4 (four) hours. For Female : – 16 (Sixteen) kilometer walk within 4 (four) hours.
Note: – 1) Physical Efficiency Test is qualifying in nature. Hence no mark is allotted in this test. 2) Timing of an individual walker shall be taken with the help of Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID
(C) Personality Test : – Full Marks – 10
The candidates who will qualify in the PST & PET will be called for Personality Test. In the Personality Test, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. The Personality Test will be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board at the venue(s) to be decided later.
Procedure of Final Selection : –
Candidates who will satisfy/qualify all the eligibility criteria will be considered for final selection on the aggregate marks obtain in the written examination and the personality test.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION:- The candidates must have sound hearing faculty, eye sight and general fitness for undertaking arduous outdoor works in the Forest Directorate. In case of defective vision, it must be corrected to at least 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the other eye but the candidate must not suffer from colour blindness or congenital or other diseases of the eye. The candidate recommended by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board shall have to undergo medical checkup to be conducted by the Chief Medical Officer of Health or the Presidency Surgeon for ascertaining the physical fitness as mentioned above.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION: – Applications may be submitted either on-line or off-line with effect from the date of advertisement (From 5 P.M.) in Newspaper and the website of West Bengal Police (policewb.gov.in) and Department of Forest (www.wildbengal.com) so as to reach the office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board latest by 19/05/2017 (5 P.M.). NO APPLICATION SHALL BE RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATE AND TIME OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS. HENCE, THE APPLICANTS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS WELL IN ADVANCE WITHOUT WAITING FOR LAST DATE AND TIME OF SUBMISSION TO AVOID DELAYED SUBMISSION DUE TO SERVER PROBLEM OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL FAULTS, INCLUDING POSTAL DELAYS. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not take any responsibility for any kind of delays (including postal)/ applications lost in transit. Hence, applicants should ensure that their applications must reach the Board’s Office within the last date & time for receipt of applications.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 21-04-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-05-2017.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
MODE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION : –
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
On-line submission: – Applicants will be able to submit application using the website policewb.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line.
Payment of Application Fees and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet facility
ON-LINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (PREFERABLY COLOUR) AND FULL SIGNATURE IN JPG FORMAT COVERING THE ENTIRE SPACE PROVIDED FOR THE SAME. THE SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FILE AND SIGNATURE FILE MUST BE BETWEEN 10 KB – 50 KB AND 5 KB – 20 KB RESPECTIVELY. THE IMAGE DIMENSION FOR PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE SHOULD BE 138 PX W X 177 PX H (4.5 CM HEIGHT X 3.5 CM WIDTH) AND 350 PX W X 63 PX H (1.7 CM HEIGHT X 9.2 CM WIDTH) RESPECTIVELY. PHOTOGRAPH MUST BE ON WHITE BACKGROUND WITH 75-80% OF THE PHOTO OCCUPYING THE APPLICANT’S FACE. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO UPLOAD IMAGES OF OTHER OBJECTS IN PLACE OF PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE.
On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with his photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of nonacceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Online submission through Tathya–Mitra-Kendras :-
- The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends facility to submit application through about 4800 Tathya-MitraKendras set up by the Government of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Applicants may approach any of the Tathya-Mitra-Kendras (List provided on the website) with all particulars and a recent passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the on-line application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- He/She will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
- CANDIDATES MUST CHECK ON-SCREEN THE INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE STAFF BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR ON-LINE PAYMENT.
- The Application Fees and / or Processing Fees have to be paid to the Tathya-Mitra-Kendras. The Kendra will take service charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) extra for filling up the form and uploading the same along with scanned copies of candidate’s photograph and signature and making on-line payment of Application Fees received from the applicant. The applicant must ensure proper uploading of his photograph and signature. The Board will not be responsible for any discrepancy in the data uploaded. In case of any mismatch in respect of photograph and signature or any other detail, the candidature SHALL be rejected.
All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall pay Rs. 243/- only [Application Fees: Rs. 200/- ; Processing Fees : Rs. 20/- plus Service Charge (including Tax) : Rs. 23/-] to the authorized staff of the Tathya-Mitra-Kendra.
Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall pay Rs. 43/- only (Processing Fees : Rs. 20/- plus Service Charge (including Tax) : Rs. 23/-) to the authorized staff of the Tathya-MitraKendra.
Candidates are advised NOT TO PAY IN EXCESS of the fees & service charge as mentioned above TO THE FRANCHISEE OR THE AUTHORIZED STAFF OR TATHYA MITRA KENDRA.
AFTER PAYMENT OF THE FEES AND SERVICE CHARGE, THE AUTHORIZED STAFF OF THE KENDRA WILL HAND OVER THE APPLICANT THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM WITH UNIQUE APPLICATION SERIAL NUMBER AS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ON-LINE. THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM WILL ALSO CONTAIN ALL THE DETAILS FURNISHED BY THE APPLICANT.
CANDIDATES MUST KEEP THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION WITH THEM AND NOTE DOWN THE UNIQUE APPLICATION SERIAL NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE BOARD, IF ANY.
Candidates may contact the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through a land line (033-23371402) to report of any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Tathya-Mitra-Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra during office hours (10:00 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday.
Help line (Toll free) of Tathya-Mitra-Kendra : – 18004190250 :- Candidates may contact the Toll free help line number for locating nearby Tathya-Mitra-Kendra.
On-line Application and collection of fees through United Bank of India (UBI):-
- The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facility of paying Application Fees and / or Processing Fees through the United Bank of India (UBI) for on-line applicants. Under this system a deposit challan will be generated bearing the Application Sl. No. during on-line submission of application.
- After obtaining the deposit challan, the applicants will have to appear at any of the branches of the UBI along with the challan after 02 (two) Banking Days for payment of the Application Fees and / or Processing Fees.
- The branch will accept the payment of fees on production of the deposit challan which will be returned back to the applicants with the Bank’s seal as acknowledgement. This deposit challan bearing the application sl. no. must be preserved by the applicants for future communication with the Board, if required.
- The applicants will have to pay a sum of Rs. 20/- + Service charge to the Branch of UBI against each payment of Rs. 220/- (for all categories except Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe of West Bengal only) or Rs. 20/- (for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe of West Bengal only).
- After depositing the Application Fees at the Bank Counter the applicant should log-in to the ‘My Account’ page by using his/her Username & Password for final submission of his application after 01 (One) day.
APPLICATION FEES & PROCESSING FEES :-
The following Application Fees and / or Processing Fees have been fixed by the Board.
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 200||Rs. 20||Rs. 220|
|Scheduled Caste||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|Scheduled Tribe||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe shall pay processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only as they are exempted from paying any application fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ST certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- If any shortlisted candidate fails to submit the documents as stated above, his candidature shall be rejected summarily.
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ST candidates of OTHER States.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be reserved for any other examination under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Applications not accompanied with the requisite application fees shall be rejected summarily.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 OTHER INSTRUCTIONS
- i) Defective/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- ii) Each candidate should submit ONE application form only. Candidature of those who submit more than one application forms will be rejected summarily and the amount of application fees forfeited.
- iii) Admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the tests /examinations.
- iv) Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the Venue-in-Charge/Invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he/she will render himself/herself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other punishment as the Recruitment Board may deem fit to impose.
- v) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for their journey to attend the Written Examination; PST&PET and Personality Test. They will appear for selection tests at their own expenditure. The Recruitment Board will not be held responsible for any harm or injury to any candidate emerging out of the conduct of the PST/PET or other tests.
- vi) In case the applicant is a Government Employee, he must obtain an NOC from his employer and produce the same at the appropriate stage.
- vii) All entries in the Application Form are compulsory. Application submitted keeping any of the columns blank would lead to summary rejection without any intimation to the applicant.
- viii) The Board reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the examination and final declaration of result.
- ix) A candidate who has been reported against by the Venue-in-Charge of the examination venue for violating any of the instructions or for having adopted unfair means at the arena/venue/examination hall or having used electronic gadgets like Earpiece, Smart Phone, etc. in the examination hall, will be punished with cancellation of his/her candidature and also be debarred from appearing at future examinations/selection processes as may be decided by the Recruitment Board depending on the circumstances/gravity of the case or may be criminally proceeded against.
- x) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate immediately.
- xi) Applicants are advised not to get lured by any unscrupulous touts. The recruitment process done by the Recruitment Board is absolutely transparent.
- xii) The decision of the Selection Board on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection of candidature will be final and binding on the candidates.
- xiii) The height of a candidate may be re-measured at any stage including during the Interview at the discretion of the Board and the decision of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- xiv) Only short listed candidates will be asked to produce all relevant original certificates along with the self attested photocopies for verification, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
- xv) The Mobile No. and e-mail ID of the applicants are being taken for communication by the Board for future intimation with regard to the recruitment process and nothing else. The Board, under no circumstances, will request or advise the applicant for any further personal information &/or additional fees &/or payment of any kind of fee to any official connected &/or not connected with the Board. Candidates may report such occurrence, if any to the Member, Police Recruitment Board, West Bengal along with due evidence (documentary /electronic).
- xvi) In case of on-line applicants no Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department before the Written Examination; PST/PET and subsequent stages, if selected. Candidates have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website.
In case of any difficulties in downloading the off-line application form or in submitting the on-line application form the applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No. 8013033300 & 8013033322) during office hours (10 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturdays or through e-mail (email@example.com).
Candidates may visit the websites of West Bengal Police (policewb.gov.in) and Department of Forest (www.wildbengal.com) for ascertaining developments of recruitment process from time to time.
WBPRB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- WBPRB Forest Guard Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers