WBPSC i.e West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 50 Assistant Programme Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 WBPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in WBPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 WBPSC Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
- 1.8 WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application form
- 1.10 WBPSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
WBPSC Recruitment 2017
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.pscwb.org.in for the post of Assistant Programme Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in West Bengal Public Service Commission. West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Programme Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Assistant Programme Officer Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 18-07-2017.
- Jobs in West Bengal 2017
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2017
- WB TET 2017
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Vacancies in WBPSC Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Assistant Programme Officer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Programme Officer|
50 [ Unreserved – 23, SC – 11, ST – 03, OBC(A) – 06, OBC(B) – 04, PH – 02(one each for H.I & L.V.), Meritorious Sportsperson – 01]
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for WBPSC Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Programme Officer posts is given below.
- A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Govt. Candidates must fulfil the qualifications by the closing date.
- A degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Not below 21 years but not more than 39 years as on 01.01.2017 (i.e. born not earlier
than 2nd January, 1978 and not later than 1st January, 1996).
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- (PB-3) Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/-
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Final Examination
- Personality Test
WBPSC Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
SCHEME & SYLLABUS
A. Scheme of Examination :
The examination will be held in three successive stages, viz. (1) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), (2) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and (3) Personality Test, as detailed below.
Preliminary Examination : 200 marks.
The examination will consist of only one paper containing Multiple choice objective type questions on General Studies (150 marks) and Arithmetic (50 marks) and having 1 hour and 30 minutes duration. The Preliminary examination will be a screening test for selection of candidates for admission to the Final Examination. The marks obtained by candidates in Preliminary Examination will not be counted for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
Final Examination : 450 marks.
The examination will consist of three papers of Conventional type questions, viz. Paper-I : English, Paper-II : Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali and Paper-III : General Studies and Arithmetic. Full Marks and time for each of Papers – I & II will be 150 having a duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Full Marks for Paper-III will be 150 (100 marks for General Studies and 50 marks for Arithmetic), the total time being 2 hours and 30 minutes. Answers for Group-A (General Studies) portion should be given in English or in Bengali or in Nepali and Answers for Group-B (Arithmetic) in English or in Bengali but all the answers for individual group must be in one and the same language.
The examination of all the three papers (Paper-I, II & III) will be held on the same day.
Personality Test : 100 marks.
A limited number of candidates selected merit-wise on the results of the Final Examination (Written) will be called to the Personality Test.
Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in all the three papers of the Final Examination and that obtained in the Personality Test taken together.
B. Syllabus for the Examination :
(a) General Studies (Preliminary and Final Examination) : Questions will be set to test General
Knowledge of a candidate in different spheres. (b) Arithmetic (Preliminary and Final Examination) : Questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
Paper – I : English (Final Examination) :
Questions may be asked on all or any of the following items :–
- a) Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied;
- b) Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali, as the case may be, to English;
- c) Condensing of a prose passage (Summary/Precis);
- d) Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms and antonyms etc.
Paper – II : Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali (Final Examination) :
Questions may be asked on all or any of the following items :–
a) Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied;
b) Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali, as the case may be;
c) Condensing of a prose passage;
Papers – I & II of the Final Examination will be of Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Examination standard of the West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education.
Assessment and evaluation of answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all of the papers and in the aggregate.
A deduction of 10% of the full marks may be made from the total marks secured by a candidate in a particular paper if he/she discloses his/her identity by writing his/her name, roll number, etc. or putting any identifying marks inside the answer-script of that paper.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Commencement of submission of online application : The 27th June, 2017 from 11:30 a.m.
Closing date for submission of online application : The 18th July, 2017 (upto 12-00 midnight)
Closing date for submission of fees through online : The 18th July, 2017 (upto 12-00 midnight)
Closing date for submission of fees through offline : The 19th July, 2017.
* However, the Challan must be generated by the 18th July, 2017 positively.
For further details and assistance the candidates may contact the
following numbers on any working day from 11-00 a.m. to 4-00 p.m.
(033) 2262-4181 [Related to Offline Payment]
(033) 4003-5104 [Related to Online Payment]
(033) 2419-8185 [For general information]
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this WBPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.pscwb.org.in (WBPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Programme Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the WBPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Rs.160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
(More Information Please Check the Advt.)
WBPSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers