WBSSC i.e West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 34 Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 WBSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in WBSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 WBSSC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
WBSSC Recruitment 2016
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.wbssc.gov.in for the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
Online Applications/ Applications through Tathya Mitra Kendras are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the following posts under Transport Department, Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of Section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011:-
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2016
- Jobs in West Bengal 2016
- WB TET 2016
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2016 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2016 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Vacancies in WBSSC Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical)|
UR-19 (PH-LMCP- 01,MSP-01)) S.C.-07 ST-02 BC(A)-03 BC(B)-03
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for the Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) posts is given below.
- (a) Must have a bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- (b) Must have the minimum physical standard as mentioned below:-
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbangsi and other Hill Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes)||170 cm.||86 cm. With expansion of 5 cm.||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.|
|Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbangsi and other Hill Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes||160 cm||81 cm with expansion of 5 cm.||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.|
Must have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not applicable to those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) as per Finance Department (Audit Branch) Notification No. 10725-F dated 13/11/2002 read with Finance Department (Audit Branch) Notification No. 1243-F (P) dated 02/03/2016.
- Not below 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 1 st January 2016.
A. For SC/ ST Candidates:
- By 5 years for SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal.
- The benefit of reservation will be admissible to the SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal only, if such reservation is advertised against any post for respective Category.
- The benefits of age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates will be admissible to all such candidates as per relevant rules & regulation.
B. For BC – A/ BC – B Candidates:
- By 3 years for BC-A/ BC-B candidates of West Bengal.
- The benefit of reservation will be admissible to the BC-A/ BC-B candidates of West Bengal only, if such reservation is advertised against any post for respective Category.
- The benefits of age relaxation for BC-A/ BC-B candidates will be admissible to all such candidates as per relevant rules & regulations.
SC / ST / BC- A/ BC-B CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES WILL BE TREATED AS UNRESERVED CANDIDATES.
Any candidate belonging to the SC/ST/BC-A/ BC-B category, if shortlisted against vacancies for respective reserved category, will be directed to furnish original certificate issued by any of the following Competent Authorities of West Bengal as laid down in the West Bengal Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (Identification) Act, 1994 & SC & TW Department Order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dt.06.04.1995, during verification of testimonials at any time to be fixed by the Commission.
List of Competent Authorities for issuing Caste Certificates:
- (i) In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
- (ii) In Kolkata, the District Welfare Officer, Kolkata and ex-officio Joint Director, Backward Classes Welfare.
C. For Ex-Servicemen Candidates:
- Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per existing Government rules and regulations.
- The benefit of reservation will be admissible to the Ex-Servicemen candidates, if such reservation is advertised against any post for this Sub-Category.
- The benefit of age relaxation will be admissible to Ex-Servicemen candidates. Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given on the basis of the tenure of service rendered by the candidate in Defense Service(s), as laid down in relevant Government Notifications.
D. For Persons with Disabilities of at least 40% and above:
Age relaxations are available up to 45 years for Persons with Disabilities
- The benefits of reservation will be given to the candidates with disabilities of at least 40% and above, if such reservation is advertised against any post for respective Sub – Category.
- The benefits of age relaxation for candidates with disabilities of at least 40% and above will be admissible to all such candidates as per relevant rules & regulations
- Candidates having disability of less than 40% shall be treated as unreserved candidates and Therefore, shall not get benefit of reservation / age relaxation.
E. For Departmental Candidates:
- By 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
- The benefit of age relaxation will be given to the Government employees as Departmental Candidates, who is in Government service continuously at least for two years.
- Any Departmental candidate, if shortlisted, will be directed to furnish original certificate issued by his / her Appointing Authority to prove his / her claim.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Name Of Posts
|Scale of pay|
|Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical)|
Pay Band – 3 (Rs.7100/- – Rs.37600/-) Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission shall have the discretion to prescribe the scheme and syllabus for this examination.
- The mode of examination, either OFFLINE or ONLINE, will be decided by the Commission and the same will be published in Commission’s website in due course.
- The details of scheme & syllabus will be published later on.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2017
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission extends the following facilities to the candidates for submission of online applications –
A. ONLINE SUBMISSION:
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature. The size of scanned photograph & signature must not be more than 12kb (each) and should be .JPG/.JPEG format.
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs.5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking facility.
- ONLINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH AND FULL SIGNATURE.
- On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Application Number will be generated. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO NOTE IT DOWN AND MENTION THE Application Number FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS, IF ANY, WITH THE COMMISSION.
- CANDIDATES MAY ALSO “SAVE” / “PRINT” A COPY OF THEIR APPLICATIONS AFTER SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION ONLINE, FOR THEIR READY REFERENCE.
- Application Number is automatically generated after successful payment of fees at the payment gateway. In case of linkage problems Application Number may not be generated immediately after payment of fees through payment gateway. In such cases please note down the transaction ID that is generated after successful payment. Application Number will be sent to you by email in the next seven working days. You may send an email to the Commission to firstname.lastname@example.org referring the transaction ID, if you do not receive Application Number even after seven working days of successful payment.
The following Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees have been fixed by the Commission for this Examination:-
|Category||Examination Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Rs.200/-||Rs.20/-||Rs.220/-|
- Candidates making online payment through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank will be charged an additional amount of Rs.5/- only for utilizing payment gateway service.
- Candidates applying through the Tathya Mitra Kendra will have to bear an additional charge of Rs.20/- for filling up of the form and uploading the same along with scanned copies of candidate’s photograph and signature and making online payment of Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees received from the applicant.
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe shall pay Examination fees of Rs.200/- and Processing fees of Rs.20/- (Total amount – Rs.220/-) only;
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe shall pay Processing fees of Rs.20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ST Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification;
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ ST/ BC – A/ BC – B candidates of other states.
WBSSC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- WBSSC Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers