NTPC Diploma Trainee 2018 Online Application Form NTPC All India Test 2018 NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam 2018.
- NTPC Diploma Trainee 2018 Advertisement (Online Registration of Application: 03.12.2015 to 23.12.2015)
- The All India Test is scheduled to be held on March 2018 (Sunday). The test can be taken in Hindi or English. Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post, which cannot be changed subsequently.
- The test will be in two parts. Part-I will be Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice questions of the relevant discipline. Part-II will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions on English, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong / multiple answered question. There is separate qualifying mark in each part.
Candidates will have to choose a city as Test Center while filling online application and no change under any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, NTPC reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response of the candidates for that area / center.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam 2018 Application Form – How to apply
Ø To apply, visit www.ntpccareers.net and click on “Diploma Trainee – 2018“ (Only online mode of application is entertained). Read the advertisement of the particular Region (available on home page) for which you wish to apply.
Ø In case of General/ OBC candidates, please take the print out of copy of Pay- in-slip which is available on side menu and make the payment of Rs. 300/- towards registration fee in any branch of State Bank of India. Apply online only after making the payment at SBI and getting the Journal no. from bank.
Ø Select the region & discipline for applying (Once selected, region and discipline cannot be changed).
Ø The application form will appear in the screen. The candidate is required to fill up the application form. Candidate has to upload photograph (applicable for all) & pay-in-slip (applicable for General/ OBC candidates) in .jpg format (max. file size can be 500 KB).
Ø After filling the application form & uploading the jpg files as mentioned above, the candidate will click on Preview button.
Ø On clicking ‘Preview’ button, the confirmation page will appear. Here candidate can make some changes/correction in his application by clicking on ‘back’ button. If no changes are to be done, the candidate can click on ‘Submit’ button.
Ø On clicking Submit button, Registration slip will be generated. Keep the Registration slip for future reference. (No need to send the hard copy to NTPC)
- 1 NTPC Recruitment 2018
- 2 NTPC MT Exam Books / Study materials
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 3.1 NTPC Previous Year Question Paper
- 3.2 NTPC 2018 Sample Question Papers (common for all)
- 3.3 NTPC Exam Online Practice Test:
- 3.4 NTPC Subjects Question Answers