OJEE 2021 Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2021 is an entrance examination for admission in to a number of professional courses like engineering, medical, pharmacy, management, Computer applications, architecture, and hotel management etc in the professional colleges of Odisha.
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Odisha is conducted every year for the admission of students to BArch, MBBS, BPharm, MCA, BTech, BHMCT and MBA courses. The examination is also organized for the lateral entry of students to the third semester of various degree courses like BPharm, BTech and BHMCT Courses. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Odisha is generally held in May at selected centers for the students seeking admission in the various degree courses.
OJEE 2021 Online Application Form:
- Candidates can apply for OJEE 2021 only “Online”. Starts from February 2021.
- Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website www.ojee.nic.in www.odishajee.com.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing OJEE-2021 website
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website.
- A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted for admission into 1st year Pharmacy/ BAMS & BHMS AND MBA/MCA AND1st year M.Tech/M.Pharm/ M.Arch/ M.Tech (Part Time) AND 2nd year Engineering /Pharmacy /Architecture/ LE-MCA
- A single application form is required for Masters degree in Applied Management (MAM)
OJEE 2021 Exam Date:
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2021 is taken by the state government of Odisha for selecting meritorious students for various private and government colleges. Generally exam conducted on May. Last year it was conducted on 10th May.
OJEE 2021 Courses:
|Bachelor of technology (B. Tech)||OJEE B.Tech Test|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy)||OJEE Pharmacy Test|
|MBBs/BDS/||OJEE MBBS Test|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||OJEE MBA Test|
|Master of Computer Applications(MCA)||OJEE MCA Test|
|Masters degree in Applied Management (MAM)||OJEE MAM Entrance|
|M.Pharm/ M.Tech / M. Arch||OJEE PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test )|
|Bachelor of Homoeopathic (BHMS, BAMS)||OJEE Homoeopathic Test|
OJEE 2021 Eligibility
Eligibility required for admission to First year Bachelor courses:
- Pass or appearing in 10+2 examination with a minimum score of 50% aggregate of Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent.
- The students should have subjects like Physics, Mathematics, as compulsory subjects and one from Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Biotechnology in their previous class.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+3 diploma course in engineering from SCTE & T, Odisha or equivalent can also apply for admission.
- Students seeking admission in Architecture should have a minimum of 50% marks in their 10+2 board exam (CHSE, Odisha) or equivalent with mathematics as one of their main subjects.
- Candidates securing at least 50% marks in their 10+3 years diploma course can also apply.
- Students Passed or appearing in 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60 % aggregate of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent can apply for admission.
- The students applying for pharmacy should have Physics, Chemistry or one from the subjects like Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science and Biotechnology in their previous class.
- Students who have cleared the 10+3 diploma course in Pharmacy can also apply for admission.
d) Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Students who have passed or appearing in 10+2 CHSE, Odisha or equivalent board examination are eligible for admission. Students coming from any stream can apply for the course.
- Students who have passed or appearing in 10+2 exam with at least 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together are eligible for admission.
- The candidates seeking admission should be between 17 to 25 years of age
- The SC/ST candidates are given relaxation up to 3 years.
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Eligibility required for admission to First year Master programs:
Computer Application (MCA)
- Students who have cleared the 3 years Bachelor’s Degree examination from any well known institute are eligible to take admission. Candidates should have cleared their 12th class with Mathematics as mandatory subject.
Business Administration (MBA)
- Students passing a minimum of 3years Bachelor’s Degree examination from a recognized university can apply for admission.
For Lateral Entry
- Diploma degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks for applying.
- Passed or appearing in 2015, Bachelor’s Degree of examination (B. Tech)/MSc (as per Table- 12) in the relevant field from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination.
- Passed or appearing in 2015 Bachelor’s Degree of examination or equivalent in Pharmacy from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination. There is no age limit to for admission to M. Pharm course.
- Passed or appearing in 2015 Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant field in Architecture from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination
- Passed or appearing in 2015, 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent. The candidate should have passed all the individual subject and must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in all the subjects taken together. There is no age limit to appear at OJEE-2015 for admission into MAM courses
OJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- For all the courses there will be a separate entrance test including B. Tech. It will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question which has been asked for B. Tech, B. Pharmacy is of objective type.
- All the questions are from Physics, Chemistry and Math.
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- For getting selection in the test candidates have to cross the cut-off marks.
- START Online Mock Test
OJEE Admit Card 2021:
- All the Admit cards will be uploaded at OJEE website from April 2021. The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear the exam.
- If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE 2021 website for the examination by April, then he/she must contact OJEE 2021 office immediately before end of April, 2021. If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he/she has to contact OJEE 2021 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card before end April, 2021.
- Both the download copies of the admit cards should be signed by the invigilator during examination and one copy must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate. However the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
OJEE 2021 Dates
These are important dates for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2019.
- Issue of Application Form February, 2019
- Last date to submit form March, 2019
- Exam Date April, 2019
Odisha JEE 2021 Contact Details
|Address||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2015 JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri, DIST- Khordha. Bhubaneswar -751030|
|Website||Website : www.ojee.nic.in/ www.odishajee.com|
|Phone||Phone:0674-3242455, 3242456, 6552455, 6552456 Fax :0674-235245|