IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) conducts OPENMAT 2017 for admission into its several Post Graduate (PG) Management Programmes. IGNOU conducts OPENMAT 2017 twice a year in February & August months.
- 1 OPENMAT 2017
- 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 4 OPENMAT 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 5 OPENMAT 2017 Result
- 6 Contact Details
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) under its School of Management Studies (SOMS) every year holds an all-India entrance test (OPENMAT 2017) for admission into its various distance-learning management programmes. In terms of the spread and enrolment, the IGNOU Management Programme is one of the leading Management Programmes in the world.
- IGNOU was established through Indira Gandhi National Open University Act in 1985 as a means to provide higher education through distant and open means so as to reach a large number of students across the country.
OPENMAT XXXIX Exam Date:
- OPENMAT held twice a year in February & August months. Last year it was held on OPENMAT XXXVIII : 15th July 2015 and OPENMAT XXXIX: 15th December 2015.
- Next Exam Date : OPENMAT XXXIX – 07.02.2017 (Sunday, 10.00 a.m. — 1.00 p.m.)
OPENMAT 2017 Application Form:
- For getting admission to IGNOU Distance MBA, you have to fill application forms and submit to IGNOU. The application procedure is in two steps:
- Applying For Entrance Exam.
- Applying For Admission.
- You have to fill up and submit two forms as part of the application procedure. Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
IGNOU MBA Admission
- OPENMAT 2017 entrance examination will be conducted by School of Management Studies (SOMS) of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The All-India entrance test is conducted every year for admission into its various distance-learning management.
OPENMAT 2017 Eligibility
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general Category and 45% for Reserved Category.
- Bachelors Degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience.
- Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/Pharmacy.
- Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc.
- A Masters Degree in any subject.
Clearance of OPENMAT 2017 conducted by IGNOU.
- Candidates who have successfully cleared the Entrance Test for admission into Management Programme conducted by the Institutions like CAT, MAT and State Level Tests need NOT appear in OPENMAT 2017. The cut-off percentage for admission of these candidates will be decided by the university
- Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience are eligible for taking admission in Diploma in Management (DIM) only (after clearing the Entrance Test).
- There is no age bar.
- Masters degree awarded without a first degree is not recognised for purposes of admission to IGNOU academic programmes.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
OPENMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- OPENMAT 2017 is conducted every year.
- It is a written test, and you have to solve 300 question in 3 hours.
- Questions are divided into four sections: General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
- Each sections has different number of questions.
- There is negative marking in OPENMAT 2017.
OPENMAT 2017 Syllabus
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 is an MBA Entrance Examinations held twice a year. The syllabus and sections of the OPENMAT 2017 are similar to other MBA Entrance Exams. The topic list contains the topics which are commonly asked, from each section of OPENMAT exams till now.
- Current Affairs India: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History,Geography, Economy, Politics, States.World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.Science,Industry, Trade etc.
- Reading and Comprehension: You will be asked to read passages and then answer the multiple choice questions based on the passage.Grammar: These questions would test your skills in English grammar. This section contains questions like fill in the blanks , sentence correction etc.Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms etc.
- This sections tests your numerical and math skills. The most frequent topics are:Algebra, Ratios and Proportions, LCM, HCF,Statistics, Mean,mode,median, Permutations, combinations,Progressions, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric ProgressionGeometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry etc
- This section checks your reasoning skills. The commonly asked topics are:Assertion and reasons, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Cause and Effect, Coding and decoding, Critical reasoning, Family tree, Statements and assumptions, Statements and conclusions, Symbol Based problems, Visual reasoning etc.
Please note that this is not the official OPENMAT syllabus
OPENMAT 2017 Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGSEM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
Old Question Papers
OPENMAT Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the OPENMAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 OPENMAT test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
OPENMAT Sample Question Papers 2017
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2015 for OPENMAT Test Exam 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MBA Entrance related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
|General Awareness||General English||Aptitude||Reasoning|
OPENMAT Online Practice Test:
- OPENMAT MCQ Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of OPENMAT question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
OPENMAT 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for OPENMAT Test 2017 For Admission to Masters in Business Administration and Diploma courses 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for OPENMAT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for OPENMAT 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best OPENMAT books in online you can check below.
OPENMAT 2017 Result
- Candidates who have qualified for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test (OPENMAT) will be eligible to seek admission into Management Programme in any of the following two semesters. For example, a student who qualifies for admission in August 2015 OPENMAT, may take admission in any of the following two semesters i.e., either in January 2017 or July 2017 semester. Similarly one who qualifies in February 2017 OPENMAT may take admission in July 2017 or January 2017 semester
OPENMAT 2017 Dates
These are dates of OPENMAT 2011 .
- Sale of Application Form
- Last date for submission of form is
7th January, 2011
- Exam Date of OPENMAT is
13th February, 2011.
- Admission will start from the month of July 2011.
School of Management Studies,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068.
|Phone||91-011- 29532073, 29534905|
|Test Period||OPENMAT (OPENMAT 2017) is generally held in Month of February|
Be the first to leave a review.