Osmania University B.Ed (Distance Mode) Admissions : 2019- 2020. Osmania University will publish notification for invited for Entrance Test and admission into B.Ed. (Distance Mode) for the academic year 2019-20. Teachers with a Bachelor Degree serving in a recognized school located in OU local arand having at least two years experience of school teaching are eligible to apply.
Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2019
- The admissions shall be made in the order of merit on the basis of the rank obtained in the B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Entrance Test.
OU B.Ed Entrance Date 2019
- The entrance test will be conducted tentatively on 01.02.2018. The Venue, time and Hall Ticket details will be made available in the websites one week before the date of entrance test. Admission into this course will be based on the Rank obtained in B.Ed.(Distance Mode) Entrance Test.
OU B.Ed Application form
- Read the given instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission into the course, before applying for the entrance test. Qualifying in the entrance test alone does not confer a right of admission into the course.
- The Application form should be submitted to The Director, Directorate of Admissions, (Near PGRR CDE) Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad – 500 007 on any working day between 10.00 a.m to to 4.00 p.m. either in person or by post before the last date of submission
OU B.Ed Eligibility
- The candidates seeking admission into B.Ed. (Distance Mode) has to satisfy the following conditions:
- Teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree serving in a recognized Primary / Elementary / Secondary / Sr.Secondary school and having at least two years experience of school teaching at any of the above level are eligible for admission to the course.
- Osmania University will admit only those candidates who are presently working in schools located in the territorial jurisdiction assigned to it by the University Act. (O.U. Local area, for details, about OU Local area.
OU B.Ed Entrance Syllabus
- The common entrance test will be of objective type with 100 multiple choice questions and of 90 minutes duration.
- Part-A and Part-B is common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology.
- Part – C: Methodology : Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects and it consists of 60 questions for 60 marks.
Part – A
- General English – 20 marks
Part – B
Part – C:
- 1) Mathematics : 60 marks
- 2) Physical Sciences : 60 marks (Physics : 30 marks & Chemistry : 30 marks)
- 3) Biological Sciences : 60 marks (Botany : 30 marks & Zoology : 30 marks)
- 4) Social Studies (Geography : 20 marks, History : 20 marks Civics : 10 marks & Economics : 10 marks)
- 5) Special English 60 marks
Old Question Papers
Osmania University B.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Osmania University Entrance previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 Osmania University test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Osmania University Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Osmania University Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Osmania University Entrance Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019. OU B.Ed Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in OU B.Ed CET related exams
|General English Comprehension|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Educational & General Awareness|
|Teaching-Learning & the School|
Osmania University B.Ed Online Practice Test
- OU B.Ed CET Entrance MCQ Questions Answers for B.Ed Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of OU B.Ed CET question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
B.Ed Entrance 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 For Admission to Bachelor in Education courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for B.Ed Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for B.Ed 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best B.Ed Entrance books in online you can check below.
B.Ed Entrance 2019 Books
B.Ed Entrance 2019 Study Materials
B. Ed (Distance Mode) Programme Study Centers :
It is a part-time two year programme with contact classes during vacations being offered at the following study centers under Osmania University :
- 1) Malla Reddy College of Education, Suraram ‘X’ Roads,Quthbullapur (M), Ranga Reddy Dist.
- 2) N.S.R. College of Education, V.V. Campus, Jambagh, Koti, Hyderabad.
- 3) Islamia College of Education, Mustabad Road, Siddipet, Dist. Medak.
- 4) Gokul College of Education, Gokul Nagar, Nalgonda.
- 5) Govt. College of Teacher Education, Mahabubnagar
Last Updated on by