PAM CAT 2018- Punjab Admission MCA Common Aptitude Test (PAM CAT)
PAM CAT 2018
- Punjabi University, Patiala under the Punjab Government will hold the Management Entrance Test and Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test 2018 (PAM CAT 2018) for admission to MBA and MCA courses respectively in the Departments, Institutes and Colleges affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjabi University, Patiala and Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
PAM CAT 2018 Conducting Body
- University itself conducts the test.
PAM CAT 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates should have any recognized Bachelor Degree with minimum three years duration in any discipline and Mathematics at 10+2 school level or have passed BCA of three years duration from any recognized University.
PAM CAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The PAM CAT will be conducted in two parts: The first paper will be of 135 minutes for 50 objective type questions from Mental & Numerical Ability, General Knowledge and General English and the second paper will be for 50 objective type questions.
PAM CAT 2018 Courses
PAM CAT 2018 Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2015 for PAM CAT Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MBA/MCA Entrance related exams.
|General Awareness||General English||Mathematics||Analytical Ability/Logical Reasoning|
- START Online Mock Test
|Address||MBA/MCA Entrance Test Cell Department of Commerce Arts Block No. 6 (Second Floor)|
|Test Period||Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test (PAM CAT 2018) is generally held in Month of July|