PGET 2020 www.comedk.org Karnataka Medical and Dental PG Admission “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” COMEDK PG Entrance Test Exam 2020 for the admission in Medical and Dental colleges.
COMEDK PGET 2020:
- COMEDK PGET Advertisement notification published on November, Last Year it was announced on 03-11-2014. Presently 12 Medical, 19 Dental colleges, who make available almost 600 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for effecting admission to PG Programme during the academic year 2020-2021.
PGET Exam Date 2020:
- COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” is responsible for conducting PGET exam 2020, generally held in Month of February .
- There will be a separate entrance test for Post Graduate Medical and Dental Course
PGET Application Form 2020:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from November.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
- MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
PGET Eligibility 2020:
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
- They should have successfully passed their MBBS / BDS from an Institution recognized by MCI / DCI.
- They must have completed or be completing their internship by 30th April 2018 at the latest.
- Candidates from all over the country can appear for PGET.
PGET Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The scope of the syllabi for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI respectively.
- There will be one separate test for PG Medical and one separate test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ)
- The time allotted for the test is 180 minutes (3 hours).
- There will be no negative marking.
Old Question Papers
PGET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the PGET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 PGET written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
PGET 2020 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for PGET Test Exam 2020 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in PGET related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
PGET 2020 Online Practice Test:
- PGET Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of PGET question answers quiz.
PGET 2020 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three PGET Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
PGET 2020 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Karnataka Medical and Dental PG Admission For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2020 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for PGET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for PGET Medical PG Entrance 2020 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best PGET books in online you can check below.
PGET 2020 Books
PGET 2020 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Karnataka+PG+Medical&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Karnataka+PG+Medical&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
PGET Result 2020
- The entrance test is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only and the COMEDK PGET-2020 test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2020-2021.
- Provisional Answer Keys 2020, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification) and Test Scores of all the candidates will be published on the website, www.comedk.org
- The final merit / rank list is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on last week of Febuary.
- Online Rank Card will be available under applicant login in the COMEDK website from the same time. Candidates appearing for COMEDK PGET-2020 counseling should download & obtain a printout of the Online Rank card.
PGET Admission Ticket 2020:
- Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website from mid of January. Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). No Test Admission Ticket will be dispatched either by post or courier or in person to the candidates.
PGET counseling :
- Number of seats available against each category and the fee structure will be notified before counseling.
# 132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Bangalore – 560 055.
|Working Time||(11:00 AM to 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM – Monday to Friday) (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM – Saturday)
Not available on Sunday and other public holidays
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers