PPMET 2021: Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2021 For Admission To B.Sc. Nursing Course in Punjab by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS).
- The Governor of Punjab is pleased to authorize Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot to conduct the Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET), in three compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) for selection of candidates for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course in various institutions, in the State of Punjab, for the year 2021 and onwards. All the institutions whether Government or Private shall be covered by this notification.
- No institution shall select candidates out of any other source, or in any other manner other than inter-se-merit of the candidates on the basis of PPMET merit list.
- NRI candidates need not to appear in PPMET – 2021. NRI applicants will have to get eligibility certificate from the university before applying for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
PPMET Exam Date 2021
- The PPMET shall be conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot by setting up of adequate number of centers, at such places and date and time as the University may deem fit.
- The Test will be conducted on 25th June (Sunday) Timing 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
PPMET Online Application Form 2021
- Candidates can apply for PPMET 2021 only “Online” mode.
- Availability of Prospectus at University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. Hardcopy of Prospectus can be had from University after paying Rs. 200/- in cash. 26-05-2017 onwards.
- Last date for deposition of application fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce, through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of
application form. 16-06-2017.
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence
- a. At least three printouts of online submitted application form.
- b. Proof of fee paid
- c. 3 copies of latest identical coloured Photograph with date (taken after 01-01-2019 & should be passport size with white background) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
PPMET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidate should have passed qualifying examination as under:
- a. The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/BC) marks in PCB after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years education structure as recommended by the National Committee of Education. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible;
- b. Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology including a practical test in each of these subjects with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/BC) marks in PCB. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible.
- Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years, on or before 31st December of the corresponding year.
PPMET Exam Pattern 2021
The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The duration of test will be three hours from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (50 each of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology). Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The questions will be in English. The candidate will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet by darkening the corresponding oval against the serial number of the question with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN ONLY provided by the university at the time of test.
PPMET Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for PPMET-2021 is given at Annexure-I of this Prospectus. Centres for the conduct of PPMET-2021.
Old Question Papers
PPMET Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- Candidates can get all PPMET Nursing Entrance exam question paper with answer and also solution, this will held you to get the admission into B.Sc. in Nursing degree courses in Punjab. Nursing. The currently we do not have PPMET last 10 or 20 year question papers with answers for free download, Once its avaliable we will upload it here.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Online Mock Test
- We have generate thousands of Objective type i.e. multiple choice question (MCQs) for Nursing entrance exam practice test. The most important thing is that you can participate in this Nursing entrance exam quiz for free, check the link below and start mock test.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Books / Study materials
- We have found some best Punjab Nursing Entrance books in online you can check below.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing Entrance 2021 Books
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing Entrance 2021 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Nursing+Entrance&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Nursing+Entrance&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
PPMET 2021 Admit Card Download
- The University will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of PPMET – 2021, along with a certificate which would be dully signed and attested from either Principal of last attended School/Executive Magistrate.
- Candidates are required to download the PPMET admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- The admit cards will be available on University website on specified date. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein. Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Nursing Colleges is over.
Note: Admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose admission fee has been received. In case any candidate has deposited fee and his/her admit card is not downloaded then he/she has to contact to the University personally prior to three days of the PPMET alongwith University copy of Bank Challan Form.
PPMET Result 2021
After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, PPMET Result 2021 shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise. The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of PPMET-2021 and shall not be valid for admission. This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on PPMET-2021.
- The PPMET 2021 result will be available on University website www.bfuhs.ac.in By 28-06-2017.
- The PPMET result so declared and Ranking so drawn shall be made known to each candidate by an official gazette, copies of which shall be available at the office of the University at Faridkot and University’s web site www.bfuhs.ac.in
- The gazette of the PPMET result will be available in the office of the University at Faridkot.
Directions for accessing/downloading Result Card
- Access University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Click on PPMET-2019 RESULT.
- Click on INDIVIDUAL’S RESULT.
- Enter individual Roll No.
- e) Download/print individual result card.
PPMET Counselling 2021 Dates
PPMET 1st Round Online Counselling 2021
|Online submission of preferences of colleges/category through University website www.bfuhs.ac.in||07-07-2017 to 31-07-2017|
|2.||Allotment of seats as per merit cum preferences given by candidates.||08-08-2017|
|Candidates, to whom seats will be allocated, will deposit fee in the branch of OBC Bank through Challan Form available at University website and reporting at the allotted nursing college for joining and Medical Checkup, checking of documents/ eligibility at the respective colleges.||08-08-2017 to 14-08-2017|
PPMET 2nd Round Online Counselling 2019
|Display of Vacancy position of seats for 2nd round of Counselling through University website.||23-08-2017|
|2||Candidates who want to shift seat to another college or who have not filled preferences in 1st round of counselling will submit Online preferences of colleges/category through University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. All choices filled in first round will be null and void, fresh choices have to be filled again. Candidates who do not fill any choices will retain their first round seat.||01-09-2017 to 23-09-2017|
|3||Allotment of seats as per merit cum preferences given by candidates.||27-09-2017|
|4||Candidates, to whom seats will be allocated, will deposit fee in the branch of OBC Bank through Challan Form available at University website and reporting at the allotted nursing college for joining and Medical Checkup, checking of documents/ eligibility at the respective colleges.||27-09-2017 to 06-10-2017|
FOR NRI CANDIDATES
|1.||Applications for NRI seats in Government/University/Private colleges shall have to be sent to the University after obtaining eligibility certificate from the University. NRI candidates are not required to appear in entrance test. NRI candidates have to obtain eligibility certificate & apply on prescribed Admission application form. For detail visit NRI corner at www.bfuhs.ac.in|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- 20Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers