Airports Authority of India Exam 2022 also knows as AAI. Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2022 Written test exam syllabus, question papers and books. JbigDeaL Provides Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment Question Papers with answers and solution which is for free download in PDF file.
Airports Authority of India is an important body of Aviation field, the mail function of AAI are Design, Development, Operation and Maintenance of international and domestic airports and civil enclaves. Control and Management of the Indian airspace extending beyond the territorial limits of the country, as accepted by ICAO. Construction, Modification and Management of passenger terminals.
Airports Authority of India Exam 2022
- Every year Airports Authority of India (AAI) recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement AAI takes people for various domain. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower is one of the major assets of Airports Authority of India. Most of the recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
Some of the major post in which the recruitment process is done are as follows
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil)
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)
- Junior Executive (Fire Services)
- Junior Executive (Information Technology)
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations)
- Deputy Company Secretary
- Deputy General Manager (Commercial)
- Deputy General Manager (Human Resource)
- Deputy General Manager (Information Technology)
- Deputy General Manager (Fire Services)
- Deputy General Manager (Airport Operations)
- Manager (Corporate Affairs)
- Manager (Fire Services)
- Manager (Finance)
- Manager (Human Resource)
- Manager (Information Technology)
- Manager (Official Language)
- Manager (Commercial)
- Manager (Cargo)
- Manager (Law)
- Manager (Economic Planning)
- Manager (Architecture)
- Manager (Public Relations)
- Manager (Airport Operations)
- Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs)
- Junior Executive (Finance)
- Junior Executive (Technical)
- Junior Executive (Cargo)
- Junior Executive (Human Resource)
- Junior Executive (Commercial)
- Junior Executive (Law)
- Junior Executive (Official Language)
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2021 Online Application – Total Vacancies – 106 – Last Date – 5th September
AAI Recruitment 2021 Online Application form – Last Date – 25th July – Jr. Executive, Manager, Senior Assistant, etc. Posts
Syllabus and Question Pattern
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) recruitment written test question pattern are divided into two sections. Section 1: contains objective type question i.e multiple choice question answers. and Section 2 may have subjective question like Comprehension & Essay Writing,
- Section One: General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General Aptitude, English etc. Weightage 50%
- Section Two: Questions on subjects relating to educational qualifications. Weightage 50%
Syllabus for the post of Jr. Executive (Finance and IT)
- Syllabus for the post of Jr. Executive (Finance) Advertisement No. 03/2016
- Syllabus for the post of Jr. Executive (IT) Advertisement No. 02/2016
Syllabus For Junior Executive (ACT)
Subject: Syllabus I Curricular for written examination for recruitment of Junior Executive (ATC). There will be no provision for negative marking.
- Online examination, Voice Test and Interview. There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers attempted by candidates during the online test.
- The online test will generally be in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the post as per the syllabus available at the Link given under Careers tab of www.aai.aero.
|PART A||60 Question From Basic Physics & Mathematics in concept & Application level for 60 Marks|
|PART B||60 Question of total 60 marks related to
· General Intelligence & Reasoning
· General Aptitude & Numerical Ability
- GATE Marks for Paper Code EC (Electronics and Communication Engineering) for the year 2014 or 2015. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of GATE marks will be called directly for Interview.
Old Question Papers
AAI Previous Year Question Papers Answers Solution
- Here you can find all of the AAI Placement Test previous year question papers are free of cost students can download these papers for any competitive exam preparation. This Year on 2015 Airports Authority of India conducted the written test, the paper is not available to us. Any Candidates who have Airports Authority of India (AAI) Last 10 to 20 Years previous question papers with the solution can share with us.
Airports Authority of India Test Sample Model Papers Answers
- These sample question papers are here for free, candidates can download these papers. Also we would like to suggest you beside these model papers you can test online free. Like there are many questions on GK, Current Affairs, Reasoning.
AAI Recruitment Books For written Test
- Airports Authority of India, authored by Ashish Dixit, is a comprehensive book for candidates who are preparing for the entrance exams to qualify for the roles of Manager (ATC and Electronics), Jr. Executive (ATC) and Senior Assistant (Electronics). The text includes General Aptitude and General Ability tests.
|AAI Exam Books||AAI Study Materials|
|[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Airport+Authority&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank”]View Details[/button]||[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Airport+Authority&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank”]View Details[/button]|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2022 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2022
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2022
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers