PTCUL Recruitment 2017 Exam: Power Transmission Corporation Of Uttarakhand Limited 2017 exam. Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Online Application Form.
Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited (PTCUL) is a Govt. of Uttarakhand Enterprise and a Govt. Company as defined under section 617 of the companies Act, 1956.
- 1 PTCUL Recruitment 2017 Exam
- 2 Old Question Papers
PTCUL Recruitment 2017 Exam
- Every year Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited (PTCUL) recruited thousands of candidates for various vacancies post. PTCUL generally recruited people for the following posts
- Junior Engineers (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
Pay Band & Grade Pay
- Pay Band Rs 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
Procedure For Selection
- Direct recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) shall be made through an open written competitive examination.
- The written examination and interview shall be held on such date/dates and at such place/places as may be decided by the Corporation.
PTCUL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Eligibility
- Essential Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics,
Electronics & Communication with 60% marks or AMIE (Section A&B examination) with
equivalent grade. For SC/ST candidates only pass marks in qualifying examination. For
departmental candidates (PTCUL) 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates should have thorough knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script). Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations may also apply provided they produce necessary qualifying certificates before tests/interview.
- Age Limit : Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01.07.2017.
PTCUL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of final merit of the candidate in the merit list drawn on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test and interview.
- The written test will consists of objective type multiple choice question paper
of three hours duration.
- The question paper will have two parts.
- Part-I having 50 questions to test (A) Analytical ability, (B) Quantitative Skills, (C) General Awareness (D) Current Affairs.
- Part-II will have 126 questions on related Engineering subjects of BE level.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and each incorrect answer will carry ¼ negative mark.
Old Question Papers
PTCUL Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- As we all know that in Last five year PTCUL recruited many candidates for Junior Engineers (Civil) and Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Posts all the question papers of PTCUL Last 10 years are available here. JbigDeaL will guide you to get PTCUL recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the latest PTCUL previous year question papers with solution we will updated at this page, if you required anything else please comment below.
PTCUL Sample Question Papers Answers
- We have found PTCUL sample papers for written test exam. There are many model question papers like (A) Analytical ability, (B) Quantitative Skills, (C) General Awareness (D) Current Affairs Hindi and English Languages. These model question papers of PTCUL will helps you for better exam preparation. Just share this page to unlock download link in PDF files.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Share-and-Unlock-min.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
PTCUL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Result
- The minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the written examination shall be 45% for General & OBC and 35% for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes categories candidates or as decided by the corporation from time to time.
- Merit list of the candidates qualifying in the competitive written examination shall be prepared by arranging the qualifying candidates in the descending order of marks obtained in the written exam.
- Candidates having equal marks in written examination shall be arranged in such a manner that candidate older in age shall be placed at higher position in the merit list of written examination.