PU CET 2017 : Panjab University, Chandigarh Common Entrance Test 2017 puchd.ac.in conducted this UG entrance test for the admission in For Admission to B. Pharmacy, B.Sc. (Hons. School) at P.U. Campus and BHMS at Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Sector-26, Chandigarh.
- 1 PU CET 2017 Admission:
- 2 Admission BHMS:
- 3 Admission B. Pharmacy, B.Sc. (Hons. School)
- 4 PU CET 2017 Syllabu:
- 5 Old Question Papers
- 6 PU CET 2017 Answer Keys :
- 7 PU CET 2017 Result:
PU CET 2017 Admission:
- Admission Form for B. Pharm. (Credit based Semester System) and B.Sc. (Hons. School) shall be available online on Panjab University website (http://cetug.puchd.ac.in) after declaration of result of PU – CET (U.G. & BHMS) Entrance Test.
PU CET 2017 Exam date:
- PU CET 2017 : Panjab University, Chandigarh Common Entrance Test generally conducted in the month of May, last year it was conducted on 23rd May 2015. Admission will be held for BHMS Course at Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Sector 26, Chandigarh.
PU CET 2017 Application Form:
- Date of Advertisement regarding test & other information announced by mid of March every year.
- PU CET (U.G. & BHMS) 2017 Prospectus and Application Form will be avaliable on the website of Panjab University.
- Candidates can apply for PU CET 2017 only “Online” starts from March.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from March.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
PU CET 2017 Roll No
- Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Roll No. and Centre of Examination will be generated and Roll No. slip required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan). There will be no physical communication for this purpose.
PU CET 2017 Eligibility:
- All those candidates who have passed/appeared (up to the Academic Session 2015-2017) in the 10+2 Examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) of the CBSE, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council shall be eligible to appear in the PU CET (BHMS) Entrance Test – 2017.’
- The admission of candidates for the PU CET (BHMS) 2017 Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand cancelled, if they fail to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions as required by the concerned institution/University by the date fixed for the purpose.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible for admission except in the NRI quota seats.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in April 2017 from a recognised board “Body” Council or any other examination recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Admission B. Pharmacy, B.Sc. (Hons. School)
- The candidates having compartment in 10+2 examination held in March-2017 will not be eligible for admission in the course. The candidates who do not appear in PU CET (U.G.) Entrance Test or who do not qualify PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test shall not be considered for admission.
PU CET 2017 Eligibility:
- The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are ineligible to appear in the PU CET (U.G.) Entrance Test, as this institution has been derecognised by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi, included in the booklet of recognised exams, have also been deleted from the Booklet.
PU CET 2017 Syllabu:
- The test will be conducted in the subjects of, (i) Physics, (ii) Chemistry (iii) Biology (iv) Mathematics (v) Biotechnology and (vi) Computer Science as per date sheet.
- The scheme of the PU – CET (U.G. & BHMS) Entrance Test is given below: For every wrong answer, 25% i.e. ¼ mark allotted to the question will be deducted.
- The syllabus is as per the CBSE for the session 2014-16.
- The medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only
Name of the Subject
|No. of Q|
Marks to each Q
|Paper-I Physics||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-II Chemistry||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-III Biology||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-IV Mathematics||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-V Biotechnology||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-VI Computer Science||60||2||120||70 minutes|
Old Question Papers
PU CET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the PU CET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for preparation. This Year on 2015 PU CET Test conducted written test, the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has PU CET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
PU CET Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for PU CET Entrance Test Exam 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in PU CET related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
PU CET Online Practice Test:
- PU CET MCQ Questions Answers UG admission. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of PU CET and question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
PU CET 2017 Answer Keys :
- PU CET 2017 Answer Keys will available after 4-5 days after the test, the question paper and its key will be put on the University website.
- The candidates can file their objections regarding discrepancies and accuracy of the key, in writing, within 48 hours of this announcement.
PU CET 2017 Result:
- PU CET Result card 2017 can be downloaded from the Panjab University website. No separate Result Cards will be issued.
- The result of the entrance test will be available on the University website. No separate Result Cards will be issued. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the admission.
- The University will publish PU CET 2017 (U.G.) merit lists of the candidates for the following combinations of subjects:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Physics, Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Physics, Chemistry and Computer Sciences
- Mathematics only.
Be the first to leave a review.