Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Interview Questions Answers. The following Interview question answers is based on the current affairs 2015-2016. You can also check HR interview question Answers.
APPSC Interview Questions Answers
These Kerala PSC Interview Question Answers can be useful for various post of APPSC Recruitment exam. We have found some APPSC interview question based on last 10 years can be use full like Group 2, Group 4, AEE exam. But unfortunately we do not have the answers for each interview question. But I am sure the answer can be found in Online.
Tell the measures of a Bigha an acre and a hectare. What is the relation between them?
- The bigha is a traditional unit of measurement of area of a land.
- 1 Katha = 720 sq ft (66.89 sq m)
- 1 Bigha = 20 katha (14,400 sq ft or 1,337.8 sq m)
- 1 Acre = 3 bigha 60.5 katha (4,840 sq yd or 43,560 sq ft)
- 1 hectare = 6.22826087 bigha (10,000 square metre)
Why do land related disputes arise?
Tell us about the computerization of revenue Department ?
The river Ganges is known by what name in Bangladesh ?
Name the states and countries through which the river Ganga passes from its origin to end ?
What is N.T.P.C.?
- Answers: NTPC Limited is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities.
What is Binary system?
- Answers: In mathematics and digital electronics, abinary number is a number expressed in the binary numeral system or base-2 numeralsystem which represents numeric values using two different symbols: typically 0 (zero) and 1 (one).
Tell us about the history of computers?
- Answers: history of computers wikipedia
What do you understand by gravity and Negative gravity?
- Answers: Gravity or gravitation is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought towards (or ‘gravitate’ towards) one another including stars, planets, galaxies and even light and sub-atomic particles. Anti-gravity is an idea of creating a place or object that is free from the force of gravity.
What do you know about G.S.L.V. ?
- Answers: GeoSynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (abbreviated as GSLV) is an expendable launch system operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). It was developed to enable India to launch its satellites without dependence on foreign rockets and providers. GSLV has been used in nine launches till date, since its first launch in 2001 through to its most recent launch on August 27, 2015 of the GSAT-6.
What has been the contribution of Scartra and Kafka in Literature?
|The above interview question will be updated once in 15 days, you can check the following topics.|
If you wants to answer any of the questions or wants to share your point of view on the above question you can simply write your view and submit to us. Check below the Answer Submission Form