RJET i.e. Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test also called Rajasthan JET : Entrance Exam conducted by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (rcaudaipur) Udaipur 313001 (Rajasthan).
Rajasthan JET 2019
- Rajasthan JET 2019 Entrance Exam (RJET): conducted and organized by Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University and Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology for the admission into B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours) B.Sc. Forestry (Honours) B. Tech. (Dairy Technology) B. Tech. (Food Technology) degree courses for the academic year 2019-20
Rajasthan JET Entrance Exam Date:
- Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test normally held in the month of mid of May every year. Last year Rajasthan JET Entrance Exam was scheduled on 15th may 2016.
Rajasthan JET Application Form Online
- For JET-2019 only online application form will be accepted. The online application form can be filled from 1st week of March.
- Before you started online application form submission get ready recent passport size photograph along with signature as single image (7H x 4W cm with 80 pixels per inch, 30 to 50 kb) should be in the jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/ gif file format and documents in pdf format with 100 to 200kb size.
- The candidate can edit the application form till last date of online application form. But, he/she cannot change the fee dependent information. Do not disclose the password to any one as he/she may change your details and misuse it.
Rajasthan JET Eligibility 2019:
Various eligibility criteria for admission to JET-2019 courses shall be as under:
- The candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the university in any of the following subjects are eligible to appear in JET:
- Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01-01-2019 i.e. candidates born before 01-01-1992 are not eligible for this examination. The date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Examination mark sheet/ certificate will be considered authentic.
Rajasthan JET Exam Pattern:
The Question Paper would be divided into five subjects: (i) Agriculture (ii) Biology (iii) Chemistry (iv) Mathematics (v) Physics.
- The candidates desiring admission in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry may attempt any three subjects.
- For admission in Dairy Technology and Food Technology, candidates must attempt Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi) and will consist of multiple choice type question. Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Thus, there will be negative marking.
Rajasthan JET Exam Syllabus 2019
- In the very nature of competitive examination, no syllabus can be prescribed. However, it is an exercise to pick up the best. There would be a single question paper for all the candidates appearing in JET for seeking admission in the Undergraduate programme in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/ Dairy technology/ Food technology
- Download Syllabus
Old Question Paper
JET Rajasthan Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- We have tired to find JET Rajasthan Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys but we are unable to get the old question papers at this moment. But we have found Rajasthan JET model question papers which will held all the students to prepare Agricultural Entrance Exam in India. Check the link below to download Rajasthan JET sample paper in PDf.
RJET Model Papers
|RJET Model Paper 1|
|RJET Model Paper 2|
|RJET Model Paper 3|
|RJET Model Paper 4|
|RJET Model Paper 5|
Rajasthan JET Admit Card 2019
- Admission card will be available on web site www.rcaudaipur.com before 10 days of the entrance date to till commencement of exam. No admission card will be sent personally to the candidates.
- The Coordinator reserves the right to withdraw the permission granted by error to a candidate who is not eligible to appear in the examination even though the admission card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the centre superintendent.