Rajasthan PTET 2019 : Pre-Teacher Education Test for admission to B.Ed. Course, Session 2019-20: For admission to B.Ed. Course in various Teacher Training Institutions in the State of Rajasthan, a competitive test for selection of candidates viz., Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) will be conducted by Maharshi Dayanaud Sarswati University, Ajmer in accordance with the following rules as approved by the Government of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan PTET 2019:
- For admission in the B.Ed. Course candidate must have teaching subjects at Bachelor/Master Degree level. On the basis of performance in the PTET 2019, B.Ed admission will be done at Rajasthan.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Exam Date:
- Rajasthan Teacher Training Institutions conducted PTET exam every year, generally the exam conducted in the month of May. Last year it was conducted on 17th May 2015.
PTET 2019 Application Form :
- Rajasthan PTET 2019 online application will starts from March.
- Kindly click on Register On-line button “PTET 2019″ in order to proceed with the on-line registration process
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made at PTET 2019 website.
- The Information Brochure / Rule Book will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Eligibility:
- Age Limit: Candidates must be attained 21 years of age to appear for the examinationEducational Qualification:
- Candidate must have passed Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 50% Marks from a recognized university.
- The candidates who have completed Graduation through Correspondence are not eligible for PTET 2019.
- 5% Relaxation in Degree (UG/PG) will be allowed to reserved category candidates according to Rules.
- NOTE: Those candidates who have passed Graduation through Correspondence Course from any University by taking only one University Examination or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET.
PTET Pattern & Syllabus 2019:
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern:
The PTET Examination will consist of one question paper containg following four Sections: All questions in Question-Paper shall be objective type multiple choice questions with at least four alternative answers
- The Paper will be set both in English and Hindi except for the Language Proficiency Section
- ) The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks and the maximum marks in the paper shall be 600
- Mental Ability
- Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness, and
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
Rajasthan PTET Syllabus:
- Section A: Mental ability Section shall consist 0f 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test the following abilities: (i) Reasoning, (ii) Imagination, (iii) Judgement &. Decision Making, (iv) Creative Thinking, (v) Generalization, (vi) Drawing Inferences, etc.
- Section B : Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test Section shall consist of SO questions mainly on the following areas: (i) Social Maturity, (ii) Leadership, (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) Interpersonal Relations, (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be test of attitudes and awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 1 and 0.
- Section C: General Awareness Section shall consist of SO Objective type multiple choice questions mainly regarding the following areas: (i) Current affair (National & International), (ii) Indian History & Culture, (iii) India and its natural resources, (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past and Present), (v) Environmental awareness, (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.
- Section D: Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consists of 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects: (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.
Old Question Papers
Rajasthan PTET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the Rajasthan PTET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 Osmania University test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Rajasthan PTET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Rajasthan PTET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Rajasthan PTET Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019. Rajasthan PTET Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Rajasthan PTET related exams.
|General English Comprehension|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Educational & General Awareness|
|Teaching-Learning & the School|
Rajasthan PTET Online Practice Test:
- Rajasthan PTET MCQ Questions Answers for B.Ed Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Rajasthan PTET question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
B.Ed Entrance 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) For Admission to Bachelor in Education courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Rajasthan B.Ed 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance books in online you can check below.
Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance 2019 Books
Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance 2019 Study Materials
Rajasthan PTET Result 2019:
- The Result will be made available on the website. For foundation of the candidates a notification regarding declaration of the result will be published in the leading newspapers of Rajasthan. Marksheets of the candidates will not be sent by post. The same will be made available on website of the PTET or other site as informed through News-papers and can be downloaded. However, as far as possible the information will be given through S.M.S. on the mobile number provided by the candidate in his on-line form.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Counselling
- Allotment of Teacher Education Institution will be made through ONLINE counselling.
- The counselling programme will be published in leading newspapers of Rajasthan and will also be made available on PTET website along with the instructions regarding their participation in ONLINE Counselling.
- Candidates are bound to follow the same. Candidates are advised to keep constant watch on the leading newspapers of Rajasthan and website of the PTET on/after the declaration of their PTET result.
- The candidates who do not perform Rajasthan PTET 2019 ONLINE counselling or refuse to accept the allotted college through ONLINE counselling, will loose their PTET merit position and their chance for admission to B.Ed. course will not be reconsidered.
- After allotment of a college any request for transfer or change of college (individual or mutual) shall not be entertained in any case. The admission fee deposited by a candidate will not be refunded in any condition if he/she reported online through the college allotted to him/her,