RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2018 : Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B (DR) Notification: RBI Gr-B-DR-Gen Exam Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Online Application Form.
RBI Officer Grade B Exam 2018
- Every year Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruited thousands of candidates for Officer Grade B (DR) vacancies post, in short Gr-B-DR-Gen.
- (New) RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form – Total Vacancies – 163 – Last Date – 9th August
RBI Officer Grade B Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification : Candidates should have minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.
- Age (as on 01.01.2015): Not above 30 years. For candidates with Ph.D qualification, the upper age limit will be 32 years. Refer item 3 below for relaxation in upper age limit for specified categories.
- For detailed information, candidates may carefully read the detailed advertisement which will be uploaded on RBI website.
RBI Officer Grade B Salary
- Pay Scale for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Grade ‘A’ Officers starting basic pay of Rs. 17,100/-p.m. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approx. Rs.30,442/-
RBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
- Selection of RBI AM Rajbhasha Grade “A” Posts candidates will be through Written Examination (‘WE’) and interview.
- Examination will consist of two phases, viz. – Phase-I & Phase-II followed by interview.
Phase-I Exam Pattern
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
There are four modules in Phase-I exam which is given below
A ) English Language
C ) Reasoning
PHASE-II EXAM PATTERN
Phase-II examinations will consist of three papers i.e. (Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III) in MCQ pattern (except Paper-I).
Objective (Paper II and Paper III) and Descriptive (Paper I)
|Phase-II examinations will consist of three papers given below.|
Papers in Phase- II
English-( writing skills)- 1½ hours – 100 marks
Economic and Social Issues – 1½ hours – 100 marks
Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics) – 1½ hours – 100 marks
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Syllabus
- The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic.
A) Candidates will be required to write all the papers online.
B) Only successful candidates of Phase-I will appear for Phase-II examination on a later date.
C) Based on the results of Phase-II examinations candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
D) Final selection will be through merit lists which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) and Interview.
Old Question Papers
RBI Officer Grade B Previous Year Question Papers Answers
RBI Officer Grade B (DR) Previous Year Question Papers Answers. If you are looking for previous year Officer Grade B question papers of RBI Recruitment Written Test Exam then you are in the right place.
Here you can download DR Grade B Last 10 year question papers for free in both Hindi and English Language, Click on the following PDF link and download the RBI Officer Grade B Previous Year Question Papers.
RBI Officer Grade B (DR) Sample Question Papers Answers
- Here you will get RBI Officer Grade B (DR) exam written test model papers with answers, this type of sample papers is common of all kind of exam, these model papers of will helps candidates for RBI Officer Grade B (DR) recruitment written test exam preparation as well as other Sarkari Naukri Exam too. Candidates just share this page to unlock the page then download these PDF for free.
|General Awareness||General English||Aptitude||Reasoning|
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Books/ Study materials
- There are so many books on Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Recruitment exam. The most important parts is which book will be best for you, we have tired to find some best books on RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment written test exam now its up you which books you prefer. Officer Grade B Exam books can also help you in any RBI Exam. Check below here is some latest books and study materials on RBI Officer Grade B exam 2018.
|RBI Officer Grade B Exam Books||RBI Officer Grade B Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Online Mock Test
- In this website there ate many online mock test for practice exam like RBI, these online mock test will help you for any kind of exam preparation.
- Online Mock Test
- English Language Online Mock Test
- Quantitative Aptitude Online Mock Test
- Reasoning Online Mock Test
Other Important Pages..
Suggested reference material:
- Atkinson, K.E. (1989): An Introduction to Numerical Analysis, Wiley.
- Bhat, B.R. (2007): Modern Probability Theory, New Age International.
- Cochran, William G. (1977): Sampling Techniques. John Wiley and Sons, New York
- Das, M.N. and N. C. Giri (1986): Design and Analysis of Experiments. Wiley Eastern Ltd.
- Draper, N.R. and H. Smith (1998): Applied Regression Analysis, John Wiley & Sons.
- Goon, A.M., M. K. Gupta and B. Dasgupta (2001): Fundamentals of Statistics. (2 Vols.), World Press, Kolkata.
- Gibbons, J.D. & S. Chakrabarti (2007): Non parametric Statistical Inference, Chapman and Hall.
- Gupta, S.C. and V. K. Kapoor (2007): Fundamentals of Mathematical Statistics, Sultan Chand and Sons.
- Gupta, S.C. and V. K. Kapoor (2008): Fundamentals of Applied Statistics, Sultan Chand and Sons.
- Hollander Myles and Douglas A. Wolfe (2006): Non Parametric Statistical method, Wiley.
- Kshirsagar, A.M. (1983): A Course in Linear Models Marcel Dekker, New York.
- Montgomery, D. C. (2008): Design and Analysis of Experiments, John Wiley and Sons.
- Montgomery, D.C., E. A. Peck and G. G. Vining(2006): Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis, John Wiley and Sons.
- Murthy, M.N. (1967): Sampling Theory and Methods. Statistical Publishing Society, Kolkata.
- Rajaraman, V. (2010): Fundamentals of Computers, Prentice-Hall India.
- Rohatgi, V. K. and A. K. Md. Ehsanes Saleh (2009): An Introduction to Probability and Statistics, John Wiley and Sons.
- Saxena, H.C. (2005): Finite Differences and Numerical Analysis, S. Chand and Co.
- Silberschatz, A., H. F. Korth and S. Sudarshan (1997): Database System Concepts, McGraw-Hill.
- Sinha, P.K. (2010): Computer Fundamentals, University Science Press.
- Sukhatme, P.V., B. V. Sukhatme, S. Sukhatme and C. Asok (1984): Sampling Theory of Surveys with Applications, Iowa State University Press, Iowa, USA.
- Swaroop, K., P. K. Gupta and M. M. Singh (1985): Operations Research, Sultan Chand and Sons.
- Taha, H.A. (1982). Operations Research: An Introduction, Macmillan Publishing Company.