Air India Express Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online airindiaexpress.in for the post of Analysts Revenue Management this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Air India Express. Air India Express has recently publish an advertisement notification for Analysts Revenue Management Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2016.
Air India Express Recruitment 2016
For Analysts Revenue Management Posts
- The Air India Express Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Analysts Revenue Management Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 14-05-2016.
Vacancy in Air India Express Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Air India Express Analysts Revenue Management post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies
|1. Analysts Revenue Management (Delhi)
Air India Express Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 11-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: within 15 Days of this Advertisement.
Air India Express Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for Air India Express Recruitment 2016 for the Analysts Revenue Management posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree preferably In Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science or related discipline. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check
Air India Express Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Air India Express Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to airindiaexpress.in (Air India Express Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Analysts Revenue Management Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Air India Express Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees- is Rs. 500/- for General Candidates & SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai and have to send to the head office of “”
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
- Application Send to the Chief of HR Air India Charters Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016.
Air India Express Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Air India Express Analysts Revenue Management Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Air India Express Recruitment written test exam. Search Air India Express Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website airindiaexpress.in
|Application Form ^
|Download Advertisement ^
Air India Express, Location – Delhi.