Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Notification Apply Online andhrabank.in for the post of Probationary Officers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Andhra Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Probationary Officers Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2015.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016
- The Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Notification for the Probationary Officers Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13-11-2015.
Vacancy in Andhra Bank Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Andhra Bank Probationary Officers post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Probationary Officers Posts||200|
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 17-11-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-12-2015.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015 for the Probationary Officers posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 28 years old. For age relaxation please check Advt.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Andhra Bank Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to andhrabank.in (Andhra Bank Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Probationary Officers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Andhra Bank Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” &fill up the OnlineApplication Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.600/- For general Candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan facility.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Andhra Bank Probationary OfficersPosts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Andhra Bank Recruitment written test exam. Search Andhra Bank Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website andhrabank.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
Andhra Bank, Location – All India.
Last Updated on by