Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Recruitment 2015 : Bharat Dynamics Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Management Trainee, DGM, Manager & Comp Secretary Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2015.
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), A Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), its registered office at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad.
- 1 BDL Recruitment 2015
BDL Recruitment 2015
- The notification for the Management Trainee, DGM, Manager & Comp Secretary Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 24-08-2015.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies: 11
|SL. NO.||Post Name||GRADE||Vacancy||RESERVA TION||Pay Scale (Increment % p.a in `)||CTC / Basic Pay|
|1||Dy. General Manager (p&a)||VI||3||UR-1,SC-1,OBC-1||32900-3%- 58000||14.21 lacs|
|2||Company Secretary||IV/V||1||UR-1||24900-3%-50500 /29100-3%- 54500||10.79 lacs/12.58 lacs|
|3||Manager (p&a)||IV||3||UR-3, SC-1, OBC-1||24900-3%-50500||10.79 lacs|
|5||Dy. Manager (mechanical)||III||2||UR-5, SC-2||20600-3%-46500||8.96 lacs|
|6||Dy. Manager (electronics)||4|
|7||Dy. Manager (opto- Electronics)||1|
|8||Management Trainee (electronics)||II||14||UR-19, SC-4, ST-1, OBC-8||16400-3%-40500||7.19 lac in Grade-II on absorption|
|9||Management Trainee (mechanical)||9|
|10||Management Trainee (computer Science/it)||2|
|11||Management Trainee (p&a)||7|
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Post 1 to 7: 10-08-2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online for Post 1 to 7: 24-08-2015 by 16:00 hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Post 8 to 11: 01-09-2015.
BDL Recruitment Eligibility:
- First Class in MBA or equivalent for For Dy.General Manager (P&A)
- Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Desirable – Graduate in Law : For Company Secretary (Grade-IV and V)
- First Class Engineering degree i.e. B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or its equivalent For Manager Mechanical
- First Class Engineering Degree i.e. B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: Management Trainee (Electronics).
- First Class Engineering Degree i.e. B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or its equivalent/Aerospace Engineering. For Management Trainee (Mechanical).
- Candidates who have appeared/ appearing in their final year and whose results are awaited are NOT eligible to apply.
- For more details please refer to the advertisement.
BDL Recruitment 2015 Process:
- For the posts of Dy.General Manager, Company Secretary, Managers and Deputy Managers, selection will be based on interview.
- For Management Trainees selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) & Interview. The final selection of the candidate(s) will be based on the merit.
- All details about the exam will be mentioned in their Admit Card. Admit Cards will be sent by email only.
BDL Recruitment 2015 Exam Pattern / Syllabus
- The test will be of Two Hours duration.
- The test will be in two parts and comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline.
- Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude
BDL Recruitment 2015 Application Form
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied ONLINE.
- All details given in the Online Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be allowed. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to bdl.ap.nic.in
- For Management Trainee Posts: Candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send any document to BDL. They need to save the Registration Slip on to their local system for future printing/reference. Candidates who paid their Application Fee through SBI Challan have to keep the Candidates Copy with them.
- Online Application Opens from 10 Aug 2015 (1000 hrs) & Closes on 24 Aug 2015 (1600 hrs). Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied.
- STEP–3: Read the Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the OnlineApplication Form with all your details
- STEP–4: Click SUBMIT. On submission and acceptance of application, the system will generate Registration Number and Registration Slip. Note down the registration number and take a print of the Registration Slip.
- STEP–5: Please save the Registration Slip on to your local system for future printing/reference.
- Application fee of `400/- is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan facility. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Internal Employees are exempted from payment of Application Fee. Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
BDL Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit BDL official website and check careers / recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official website BDL-india.com
- Advt. No. (BDL/C-P&A/PLG.&ED./Advt.2015-5).
BDL Recruitment Previous Year Paper:
- Candidates who are going to apply in this job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in BDL Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Most Important Pages..