District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online ecourts.gov.in/burdwan for the post of Peon, English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in District Court Burdwan. District Court Burdwan has recently publish an advertisement notification for Peon, English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2016.
District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016
For Peon, English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, etc. Posts
- The District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Peon, English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 18-05-2016.
Vacancy in District Court Burdwan Careers 2016
The total vacancies in District Court Burdwan Peon, English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. English Stenographer (Basic Grade in Schedule-B) Posts||17|
|2. Lower Division Clerk Posts||45|
|3. Typist-copyist Posts||07|
|4. Process Server/ Summon Bailiff Posts||04|
|5. Peon Posts||26|
|6. Night Guard Posts||16|
|7. Day Guard Posts||02|
|8. Farash Posts||04|
|9. Gardener Post||01|
|10. Sweeper Posts||08|
District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 16-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-06-2016.
District Court Burdwan Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016 for the Peon, English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 10th or Equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in computer training from a recognized institutions and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check Advt.
District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this District Court Burdwan Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to ecourts.gov.in/burdwan (District Court Burdwan Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Peon, English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the District Court Burdwan Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.250/- & Rs.150/- for General candidates & Rs.50/- & Rs.25/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
District Court Burdwan Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these District Court Burdwan Peon, English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in District Court Burdwan Recruitment written test exam. Search District Court Burdwan Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website ecourts.gov.in/burdwan|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
District Court Burdwan, Location – Burdwan (West Bengal).