High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in High Court of Karnataka. High Court of Karnataka has recently publish an advertisement notification for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts vacancies jobs opening for February 2016.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016
For Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts
- The High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 03-02-2016.
Vacancy in High Court of Karnataka Careers 2016
The total vacancies in High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge (Junior Division) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts||124|
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 03-02-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-03-2016.
- Last Date for Payment of fee through Challan: 04-03-2016.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Law from a recognized university. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 35 & 38 years old. For more age limit & age relaxation please check Advt.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this High Court of Karnataka Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in (High Court of Karnataka Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the High Court of Karnataka Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for general Candidates & Rs.250/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Challan facility more information please check the advt.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge (Junior Division)Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in High Court of Karnataka Recruitment written test exam. Search High Court of Karnataka Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in|
|Click Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^||How to Apply pdf ^|
+(91)-(80)-22954864 and High Court of Karnataka, High Court Buildings, Opp. to Vidhana Saudha, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560 001, Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org.