AGVB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.agvbank.co.in for the post of Faculty (In House), Office Assistant, Attender this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Faculty (In House), Office Assistant, Attender Posts vacancies jobs opening for February 2016.
- 1 AGVB Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 For Faculty (In House), Office Assistant, Attender Posts
- 1.2 Vacancy in AGVB Careers 2016
- 1.3 AGVB Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.4 AGVB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 1.5 AGVB Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.6 AGVB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.7 How to Apply
- 1.8 Help Line
AGVB Recruitment 2016
For Faculty (In House), Office Assistant, Attender Posts
- The AGVB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Faculty (In House), Office Assistant, Attender Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25-02-2016.
Vacancy in AGVB Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Faculty (In House), Office Assistant, Attender post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Faculty (In House) Posts||02|
|2. Office Assistant Post||01|
|3. Attender Posts||02|
AGVB Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Application Form: 25-02-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03-03-2016.
AGVB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for AGVB Recruitment 2016 for the Faculty (In House), Office Assistant, Attender posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/B.Sc (Agri)/ BA with B.Ed., etc from a recognised university. (more post qualification Information Please check full details in the advertisement).
- AGVB Rules.
AGVB Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this AGVB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.agvbank.co.in (AGVB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Faculty (In House), Office Assistant, Attender Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AGVB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the OnlineApplication Form with all your details
- Application Send to the Chairman, Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust, c/o Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Head Office, G S Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781 005, Assam.
AGVB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these AGVB Faculty (In House), Office Assistant, AttenderPosts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in AGVB Recruitment written test exam. Search AGVB Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.agvbank.co.in|
|Download Advertisement ^|
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB), Location – Assam.