AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in for the post of Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2016.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
For Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators Posts
- The AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13-05-2016.
Vacancy in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Careers 2016
The total vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Senior Resident Posts||182|
|2. Tutor/ Demonstrator Posts||70|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-08-2016.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 for the Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess a postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a recognised University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation & more age limit please check Advt.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in (AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.500/- for SC/ST is to be paid through Internet Banking or NEFT or Online Transfer. Transaction/Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidate to the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment written test exam. Search AIIMS Bhubaneswar Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. +(0674) 2476789 and AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sijua, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar-751019, E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org.